Daiper part 2 ( the Box of Random things amazing things.)

Apple Bloom's thoughts: " What a funny way of saying goodbye. By slapping my Butt when am not looking...."
Apple Bloom giggles as she walks up stairs getting undress, while thinking how funny it was when Aj Pat her butt & ran away for her car. She jumped in the shower and cleaned her body up then got dressed in her Pajamas.

Apple Blooms thoughts: " My sister is silly as a dog on'a Mordor Cycle!"

Apple Bloom went down stairs and tried to eat something. But her mind went back to those diapers. She just can't stop thinking about how cozy and soft they were. She was thinking about if she wanted to do it again?

Apple Bloom: "Well I was fun the first time so why not!"

After She was done she went to the cabinet where the TV was and got the green diaper out. But it was unto a box.

AppleBloom: " Funny? Where did this box come from?"

She took the diaper & box off to her room and put it on her bed. Apple Bloom went to find scissors & began open the cardboard box. When open she found a dark pink dress with a red bow behind it with some light pink gloves & mysterious enough a rattle also a bonnet

Apple Bloom: " Oh ok?

The dress had some kind of fluffy texture around the dress.

Apple Bloom: " Maybe my butt Roast character can wear this! It will look cute!"

Apple Bloom put on the the diaper write B on the front and R on the back. then she started to put on the dress then she puts the fluffy color then put on the gloves & then the bonnet last. She tied it up & wattled up to the mirror. She look and saw her as a cute princess baby girl as she shook her rattle. Apple bloom smirk as she was flattered and begin to speak out....

Apple bloom:" Goooo,gooooaaaaa!"

She began to laugh at how ridiculous she act and looked. Bunt she knew how cozy she looked. And she felt like she didn't want to takeoff.... Then idea was in place. She the toy chest walk to get random stuff out like, blocks and dolls and other things. Then got her phone and put it in the middle on her bedroom floor. She pop in her phone on a stick and press record. Then pans it on her diaper. She was playing with her toys and say things like a baby would. Then she let out farts & giggling as she would for like 20 minutes. The when she was done with her record session. She began to take her phone and put it on her computer and stream it to the internet. As was was waiting, she called her friends. Sweetie bell & Scooaloo.

Apple Bloom:" Hey guys!"

Scoot & Sweetie: " Hey Apple Bloom!"

Apple Bloom: " How you been on brake!"

Sweetie bell: " Well, am at my Moms & Dads for the Brake!

Scooaloo:" And am campaigning with Rainbow Dash!"

Apple Bloom: " that's great, am here with my sister doing yoga & exercises...."

Scoot & Sweetie we're looking at her funny...

Sweetie bell: " What's wrong Apps?"

Apple Bloom: " Well am sis is being weird....like was we're doing yoga? She so,e how she can make me fart by squeezing me out!"

Scoot & Sweetie: "Gross!"

Apple Bloom: " Yep it's is. And the worse part is she gave me a nickname Butt Roast! Because of how foul it smells..."

The 2 girls we a little bit confused and gross out by it.

Scootaloo: "well Maybe it's just a way of her saying she loves you. I know what she doing is gross but there's many way of saying I love you, like Rainbow Dash punching my shoulder lightly."

Sweetie Bell: " Or Rarity tickling me to death & tezing me!"

Apple bloom: " maybe you're right! Why am I so confused about this? She loves of course!

Scoot & Sweetie: "All of are sisters love us!"

Sweetie bell : " Just understand how much your sister loves you no matter what!"

Apple bloom talk for a little bit and then went to bed in her baby clothes. And she was ready for the next day!

End of part 4!