Daiper Part 1

After They we're done doing yoga, They clean up the basement and went up stairs.Apple Bloom was thinking to her self about , how Wired it was that her stomach was acting and,well... Everyone has an upset stomach now or onceonce and then. But why then when she was doing yoga with her sister? And that she made her fart? She can fart just fine. But only if she feels gassy. But she didn't then. How weird she thought to her self. But her silly name AJ gave her, she took pride on. Butt...Roast? Was my fart smelled like it was Roasting in me, as she thought to herself. Apple Bloom though of the name and wonder Why the nickname. She walked up to Apple Jack and try to get answers....

Apple Bloom: "Um...Sis? Why did you Called me Butt Roast for?"

Apple Jack giggles and explains

Apple Jack : " Well...You're bottom smelled like something in there died and roasting...ok!"

Apple Bloom was Confused.

Apple Bloom: "Dose it smells that Bad!?"

Apple Jack Puts Apple Bloom on her lap, and explains to her....

Apple Jack: " Sis,You don't take it too Seriously. I am Piggy Wiggly you know in this household. And you wanted a silly nickname. So what do you say...BUTT.....ROAST. (As Apple Jack Tickles Apple Bloom.)

Apple Bloom: " All Right, Butt Roast it is then.."

Apple Bloom went up stairs to her room to get undressed. She was thinking about her sister's outfit and how cute and Cool it looks. She wanted to make something like that, so she could be like her sister Apple Jack. She thought to herself how cozy it look on her. She would what she did to make something like that. Her kick butt exercise outfit? Wonder why the name.
Apple Bloom sat at her desk and to see what was on the internet. She saw a video...she was jealous about how good it was. She wish to make a very good and pretty much great video some day. But what kind of video would she make though. It has too be something interesting and brigs attention to the viewers. But what though she thought to her shelf.

Apple Jack: "Apple Bloom! Can I see you for a minute?"

Apple Bloom: " Ok Sis!"

as Apple Bloom scooch her chair to her decks. she haeds down stairs to see her sister Apple Jack with a bag in her left arm. Plus, She was wearing very nice Jeans and a Button up shirt. she was sit on the couch waiting for her little Sister to come have a talk before she leaves.

Apple Jack: " Hey Butt Roast! Whacha been doing shuger cue?"

Apple Bloom: " Well I was watching videos on the internet."

Apple Jack: " Well, You were? What Kind of videos were Ya Watching?"

Apple Bloom: " Well, Just some random video's....."

Apple Jack smirks and giggles at her little sister. And got up and hugged her.

Apple Jack: "Your just so cute when you're blushing..."

Apple Bloom: " Sis am not a baby....(As giggles at her sister)

Apple Jack: " Not until I put your Butt in a diaper!"

Apple Bloom: " Say what now!?"

Apple Jack Look at her sister with a evil grind on her faces.

Apple Jack: " I bet you your little bottom will fit in this diaper."

The diaper was green with red fluffy thing around the leg edges.

Apple Jack: " This daiper is very cute and comfortable for a little baby...bottom"

Apple Bloom look at the Diaper with a interesting look. She wonder what it like to wear something that cozy and crinkly and soft.
Apple Jack: " I Bet you wouldn't even think of wearing it!?, I mean this is for babies after all...."

Apple Bloom: " Yeah, I don't need to wear any like that. Am not a baby!"

Apple Jack Laughs at AppleBloom and got up a gave her a she gave her a pat on the head.

Apple Jack: "Apple Bloom, I was joking. I had so much fun with you today."

Apple Bloom: " What was your Favorite part, I bet me farting"

Apple Jack look at Apple Bloom in her eyes

Apple Jack:
That, and being with you. You are my sister, And I love you. Why would I want to embarrass you? I call you Butt Roast Because it funny. Besides am Piggy Wiggly sis. You're not the only one with a nickname."

Apple Bloom: " Did you post it on the internet?"

Apple Jack: "You farting down stairs?! No shuger, cue I would never! I know what would make you feel better?"

Apple Bloom look at her big sister.

Apple Jack: "A good old butt bump from your favorite big sister!"

Apple Bloom was thrilled & The 2 girls got together and make a awesome Butt bump together!

Apple Jack & Bloom: " Jeans power!"

After that, Apple Bloom told her that's she would love to have her own kind of kick butt exercise outfit. She said she will find her what she needs and Apple Jack hugs her sister and says goodbye. She went upstairs to think about what was all of that about what just happened. She thought to herself, how  weird it was from the start, when her sister bet her she wouldn't wear the diaper. Was she right about the diaper though? And dose it feel good to wear it? She went downstairs and decided to take a break on her computer and get something to eat. As she walked to the kitchen, she see's one of the diapers Apple Jack was holding. She wondered why it was here? Did Apple Jack Forget to bring it...? She looks around and decides to go upstairs and take a look at the Diaper.

Apple Bloom's Thoughts:  "It kind of dose feel cozy and crinkly and soft. And I bet it so good on the baby's butt. Wait...what AJ said it...it will fit my little bottom..... only one way to find out.

She lays in her bed and takes off her belt and pulls her pants down and off. She lines up the diaper and she takes off her underwear and lays her naked butt on the diaper. She pulled up the one flap to the other and before you know it she is wearing the diaper on her little bottom.

Apple Bloom's Thought's : " Wow! It feels so good. I wonder how it feels when I am sitting down I wonder!?"

She walks her Green Diaper butt to her seat. She begins to sit on her chair with a cushion on the bottom of it.

Apple Bloom's Thought's : "Oh My Goodness! It...fees like am sitting on a cloud!" (She begins to giggle and Laugh as she bounce's on her seat.)

Apple Bloom's : "Uaaaah, My Stomach Feels rumbling! I must of feel gassy! I probably should go to the bathroom!

Apple Bloom stops and thinks again.

Apple Bloom: "Or...Maybe I should just fart in my diaper, that's what they are for...."

Apple Bloom farts (Prooof)
Apple Bloom: "Oh that's a stinker!"

(Pufffrott)
Apple Bloom: " That's a-nother!"

She begins to laugh and realize how funny it is to fart like she does. She begins to wonder....if she can make a video about her but act like a farting baby! But how would she pull it off?

Apple Bloom: " So,My sister called me butt Roast because of the smell of my farts huh! Well I know just the thing!"

Apple Bloom grabs a Marker and Writes the letters B with a R in center to Front and back of her diaper.

Apple Bloom: "There we go, I am not just Apple Bloom anymore, Am Baby Butt Roast!"

End of part one Daiper.