☀️ Prologue ☀️

Author's POV
×××××××××××××

A lady entered the room and walked towards the bed where her two children were sleeping.

"Min Yoongi... Min Y/n wake up it's time for school," the lady softly said.

"Eomma... Five minutes," little Yoongi said and pulled the duvet on him.

"No more five minutes, wake up now," his mother went towards his side and pulled the duvet from him.

"Eomma, why are you not waking up Y/n," little Yoongi said annoyingly.

"I'm already up Yoongs," little Y/n said.

"First of all, I'm your oppa," little Yoongi said.

"Okay, okay time up, don't start a fight, and get ready fast," their mother said. They both leave the bed.

Mr. Min Eun-jae and Mrs. Min Se-eun are the two best lawyers in Seoul and have two children Min Yoongi and Min Y/n.

"Jagiya... Are they up?" Eun-jae asked.

"Yes," Se-eun replied. Behind her Yoongi and Y/n came.

"Good morning Appa," they both greet Eun-jae.

"Good morning my babies," he hugged both of them.

"Appa... I've heard that you have an important hearing today," little Y/n asked. Eun-jae smiled and nodded his head.

"And I know you will win Appa," little Yoongi said with confidence.

"Yes, Appa is the best," little Y/n wrapped her little hands around Eun-jae's neck.

Se-eun smiled to see her husband and children.

"Okay, babies. You are getting late for school, so have your breakfast," Se-eun said.

"Okay, Eomma," Min sibling start their breakfast.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

A black car stopped in front of the school. Eun-jae and Se-eun get out of the car with their two babies.

They both sit on their knees to match the children's height.

"Bye my babies," Se-eun kissed their forehead.

"Have a good day," Eun-jae ruffle Yoongi's hair.

"Bye Eomma... Bye Appa," They both said in unison and waved their hand.

When the children went inside Se-eun looked at her wristwatch.

"Oh god! We will be late Eun-jae," she immediately pulled the male into the car and told the driver to drive.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

"Bye Yoongs... See you after school," little Y/n said and entered the class.

"Aish this girl... BYE!" Yoongi yelled and he also entered the class.

Y/n is in 1st grade and Yoongi is in 2nd grade.

Y/n went to her seat and sat, soon a boy entered the class.

"Good morning Sunshine," that boy greets Y/n.

"Good morning Joon," she replied with a smile. After greeting little Namjoon sat in the seat that was placed on y/n's left.

Soon the bells rang and the teacher came into the class.