twenty five - freyja

Start from the beginning

Our kiss was nothing like it was the night before. Azriel didn't devour me like a starving creature, but tasted me like he was savoring each touch. Our mouths moved slowly. My hand found it's way to his hair, twisting my fingers in the soft curls. He made a small sound- one I thought could be desperation. We kissed until my chest burned. Azriel tore his mouth away, ghosting his lips over my cheek as he breathed. I peeled my eyes open to see that his wing had come over us. It was our small hide away from the world beyond.

I reached up, dusting my fingertips over the spine of his wing. Azriel moaned against my jaw, his body shuddering against me. That sound was enough to drive me wild with the memories of the night before. Warmth spread deep in my belly. The arm that was snaked around my back pulled me in tighter until I was entirely pressed against him. My head rolled to allow his kisses to spread to my jaw and neck as his hand found it's way to the waist of the pants I wore.

"Az," I murmured. He hummed, pulling my tighter to bring his hand lower. I wiggled my way up, giving him easier access to my body. His mouth was at my throat and he pulled his hand from mine to slip it up the tunic. Excitement thrummed through my veins. My body had yet to be explored by him and I was too tightly wound to make him stop.

"So beautiful," Azriel cooed against my pulse, fingers tracing the line of my ribcage. Shudders ran through me, my thighs falling open as he reached the curls at my apex. I was entirely consumed by his touch. I swore nothing was better than his hands on my skin. This is what I had been missing all those years- this is what I feared to lose to marriage.

His hand cupped my sex, his finger dipping into the pooling wetness. I sucked in a breath at the first stroke, my head pressing into the pillow as I arched my back. Azriel surrounded me. I was entirely his in this moment. His head dipped with a kiss to my collarbone as he ran his finger through me again. I couldn't help my moans.

"You want my mouth?" Azriel asked me, his voice deep and raspy with sleep and lust. I nodded my head, bucking my hips as his finger dipped shallowly into me. I felt him smile against my skin and nearly whipped my head to see it. He was breathtaking in the light of the morning. "I need words, Freyja."

"Yes- Az, please."

Dark curls dipped. I hadn't expected the next sensation. His mouth closed over my breast through the fabric, hot tongue flattening against my peaked bud. I gasped, unable to decide which felt better- his mouth or his hand. Everything was a new sensation and I nearly felt overwhelmed. The gentle touches became harsher and more desperate before I could realize it.

Azriel plunged a finger in, his thumb circling my nerves in the most delicious way. His teeth tugged the fabric of my tunic, moving it until my chest was bared to him. My cheeks heated at the realization that a part of me that had never been seen by another was now entirely uncovered. Azriel didn't seem to care. His mouth was on my breast, his teeth tugging and tongue caressing. The mixture of his mouth and fingers had me spiraling.

"Your moans are like a symphony," Azriel growled against my chest. I answered him with a gasping moan as he plunged another finger into me. "I could listen to you forever."

The stunning pressure built, clouding my mind in a chorus of his touch and words. I was sure I shouted as he threw me over the edge of pleasure and oblivion. My body tensed, all thoughts gone. His fingers slowed as the aftershocks had my legs trembling. I was shocked when he pulled his mouth from my chest and kissed me again. I moaned against his tongue, my fingers frantically feeling at his jaw or hair.

"I thought you would use your mouth," I panted as he kissed the corner of my lip.

"I didn't plan on making you come only once," Azriel responded. Oh, Gods. Even in my dirtiest fantasies, I couldn't comprehend the level of his skills.

Azriel slipped his arm out from beneath me, pressing another quick kiss to my lips. He slid down my body, kissing at my exposed stomach and hip. He used one hand to tug my pants down my body, the other massaging my breast. As he tugged the pants from my feet, Azriel brought himself between my thighs and stared down at me.

Between the heat of his gaze, the scent of my arousal on his sticky fingers, I was losing my mind. I couldn't fathom how I'd only just been touched for the first time, and now my body was his to play with. I couldn't be happier. Azriel lowered his head, keeping my gaze as he stroked me with his tongue. I couldn't imagine how it got any better. He braced his arm on my thighs to keep them apart, his hand on my breast now moving to my mouth.

I automatically parted my lips and let him push his wet fingers in. I sucked them clean, biting down and moaning as he devoured me like he had the night before. Azriel's mouth worked me in ways I couldn't fathom, his fingers smothering my moans.

"I would have you on my tongue every moment if I could," he groaned before diving back in. My body was tensed, my choked moans a near embarrassing sound as the pressure grew quicker than it had the last time. My hips matched his mouth, my nerves thrumming with pleasure and heat.

"Az," I tried to cry out his name but his fingers smothered my sounds. The release hit me like a stone wall, shocking me into a trembling wave of pleasure. I was sure my vision had blacked. I hadn't noticed him take his mouth off of me, let alone climb over my body. We kissed so desperately, so passionately. When I finally gained control over my limbs, Azriel's hand on my throat and mine in his hair, I felt the way he shook. He moaned into my mouth. Could he have gotten pleasure from that, too?

I wanted to know more about these acts. I wanted to know ways to please him, ways to hear his moans. I couldn't understand it. I knew I liked how he sounded and felt. I liked how I could taste myself on his tongue. I did not like how empty I felt. Now that I knew what his big fingers felt like, I wanted him.

"Azriel, please," I whined, exhaling when his teeth grazed my pulse.

"What do you need?" He asked, voice just as husky as mine.

"You, please. I need you in me."

He stilled before slowly pulling his mouth from my skin. I glanced between his eyes, praying my desire was evident in my stare. Azriel's throat bobbed as he looked me over, bare and ready. I could feel him against my thigh- I knew he needed me just as badly. He made no effort, though. I swore my heart broke as I watched the realization come over his mask of lust.

I was not his toy. I was not a female he could touch at all times. I was Rhysand's sister, the High Lord's daughter. I was promised to another and I was untouchable. As he tugged my shirt down and shoved back from the bed without word, I knew the pain would overcome anything I'd felt before. I had him, he had been right there, and reality stole him away.