"we only see you for a while more... i don't want you to go..." ayun muttered, as joshua cooed at her cuteness and pulled her into a hug.

"it's okay, ayun! we'll make the last while count!" joshua smiled, as he saw jeonghan take his phone out to take a photo of them hugging, joshua wiping ayun's tears after.

joshua decided to swap with jeonghan, so that he was carrying arin while jeonghan was holding ayun's hand. they got back to the building, seeing all the members and the kids in the main room, all of them communicating while the adults - some in a hangover - drank their caffeine intake for the second time that day. the table had two drinks untouched, one for joshua and the other for jeonghan.

"go ahead and interact with them, ayun, arin." joshua smiled, caressing their hair and moving to sit with the adults, joshua leaning his head onto jeonghan's shoulder the second they hit the couch.

"tired?" jeonghan asked and joshua nodded.

"you're not the one that sat on a couch, no phone, while a kid slept on your lap. i would've slept with arin, to be clear." joshua sighed and took the un-caffeinated tea minghao had kindly ordered for him.

"so, let's do a quick summary of the things we learnt, then we will officially say goodbye to the children." seungkwan announced. the kids stayed there and played, while the adults shared their experiences.

"ayun, arin!" jeonghan called out, so did the others to the kids they took care of.

"pose, okay? 3, 2, 1!" seungcheol announced again.

they took a cute photo with the children, and the rest of them looked worn out from the event that happened that day. they didn't really monitor the video for gose, since it was purely them being chaotic, so they decided to go back to the hotel, so the adults could rest.

"they're so cute." seungcheol said in the car, holding joshua's drink, since the younger looked like he would pass out any second.

"i can't wait for the child of the group, though. i'm sure they'll be much cuter." minghao chuckled. laughter only resounded in the car, as jeonghan felt a weight on his shoulder again. joshua sleeping.

"well... let the mom of the child sleep." jun smiled and they had a quiet car ride.

they reached the hotel, joshua still fast asleep. jeonghan decided the best course of action was to let joshua sleep, so jeonghan would carry the younger bridal style to their room. jeonghan had the key, and he would hand joshua over to minghao if jeonghan felt the after-effects of his hangover kick in worse than that morning. when jeonghan picked joshua up, the younger stirred awake a little, but fell back asleep after jeonghan talked to him.

"baby, it's just me, jeonghan." jeonghan told joshua and they started to walk to the lobby, seungcheol using the master key.

when they reached the room, jeonghan thanked seungcheol for opening the door and walked into the room, joshua still in his arms, and placing the younger on the bed, to let him sleep. jeonghan walked off to go and watch tv in the small living room of the suite they had, lowering the volume of the tv and watching. joshua woke up after a while, walking sleepily into the living room and finding jeonghan.

"hi baby. hm? darling?" jeonghan asked, seeing joshua take a big whiff of his surroundings.

"i was looking for you..." joshua said, mumbling into jeonghan's shoulder after the older carried him.

"you've been getting a little heavier, is it because there's too much good food in paris, or is it because of our baby?" jeonghan asked.

"it's probably because of both, but at least i get to spend this with you." joshua smiled, jeonghan pulling him into a kiss.