Chapter 6

Joe's P.O.V

The next week came in really fast and I have really enjoyed it, I have had the most amazing time with Zoe, Chloe and Alfie, we even filmed a few videos and Chloe and I had even managed to go on another secret date. Chloe still has two weeks left until She has to go back to Scotland. I really like Chloe and with out sounding vain I think she likes me as well, and I know it has only been a week but I think I may be in love, I have decided that I am going to tell Zoe as I think I need some advice and she always give me great advice and always knows just what to say.

The next morning I went downstairs to find Zoe sitting in the couch on her own this is the perfect time to tell her I said to myself.

"Zoe?" I asked.

"Yeah what is it" she replied sounding concerned.

"I don't really know how to say this and I hope you don't mind but" I took a deep breath in and paused for a moment.

"What is it Joe you are scaring me" Zoe said scooting closer.

"I like Chloe ... a lot" i said nervously

"Aw Joe of course I don't mind I think that's great" she said

"And umm I'm thinking about asking her to be my girlfriend" I said whilst scratching the back of my head, which I do when I get nervous.

"Yes that's great" she replied "aww my baby brothers all grown up" she continued.

"Oh shut up you, your only two years older than me" I joked making us both burst out laughing. when Chloe walked in.

"What's all the laughing about" she said coming in oblivious to the conversation me and Zoe had.

"Umm I hope you don't mind but I told Zoe about us" I told her nervous for her reaction. her cheeks turned red.

"Don't worry I don't mind" Zoe said reassuring her

"Oh thank goodness" Chloe added "I thought you were mad for a second" she continued.

"Nope I'm so happy to see you two happy" Zoe said

"So how about me and you go out tonight?" I asked.

"Yeah sure" she answered.

Later on that day i decided to start to get ready for my date with Chloe which I was so nervous about as tonight is the night I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend. I knocked on Chloe's door and she opens it she looked absolutely stunning she was wearing a tight dress that went down to her mid thigh showing off her beautifully tanned legs.

"Wow you look amazing" I said to her

"You don't look to bad yourself" she replied. I gave her a peck on the lips and asked her if she was ready to which she said yes and we left and headed for the restaurant. we sat down at our table and orders our food, after the waiter had gone I finally decided to ask her.

"Chloe, I really like you and have never felt this way about a girl ever before" i said holding her hands across the table.

"I really like you to Joe" she replied making me smile.

"I was wondering, would you like to be my girlfriend" I asked nervously.

"Oh my gosh yes of course i will" she answered making me very happy, I leant across the table giving her a kiss on the lips.

"Thank goodness, I'm so happy" I said with a massive grin on my face. We had now finished with our dinner and left the restaurant, when we got home we walked in to the living room where Zoe and Alfie were cuddled up on the sofa watching a movie.

"Hi guys, this my girlfriend" I said with a huge smile on my face

"Oh my goodness Joe, Chloe we are so happy for you" Zoe said standing up, pulling us into a hug.

We spent the rest of the night cuddled up on the sofa watching movies all night.

(A/N) I know realistically getting together that fast probably wouldn't happen but hey it not real so anything can happen

Sorry it's short X