Chapter 3

Once the plane had landed I made my way to baggage claim before heading out side to where I had arranged to meet Zoe I had a look around but could not see her when all of a sudden some one jumps on my back I turn around to see my best friend "oh my gosh Zoe you scared the crap out of me" I said with my hand on my heart and laughing.
"It's been so long I have missed you so much" Zoe said whilst giving me a huge hug.
"I know but now I get to see you every day for the next month" I replied in an exited tone whilst we headed for her car.
The drive to Bath was so good we had the music up so loud singing to old songs from the 90s. we drove in to Bath then to Zoe's familiar street which was my old street which instantly brought back so many memories. My bag weight a ton so Zoe shouted on joe her brother who I had not seen I years only on video on his YouTube channel which I find so funny and watch all his videos and I must say he is very easy on the eye.
"Joe" Zoe shouted really loudly from the bottom of the stairs, a few moments later he came bouncing down the stairs.

"Yeah" joe said whilst looking slightly confused

"You remember Chloe Right" Zoe said whilst looking at me

"Yeah sure, hey Chloe not seen you in s long time" Joe said

"Yeah last time I saw you we were all just kids" said

"Joe would you please go and get Chloe's suitcase out my car please" Zoe asked Joe

"Yeah no problem" he replied giving me a wink which I must admit made me weak at the knees which Zoe noticed giving me a nudge.Whilst joe was out at the car Zoe showed my my room which was next door to joes and across from Zoe's.

"I saw the look on your face when joe winked at you" Zoe started.

"What look I replied" trying to lie as I knew what she was on about.

"You like Joe" Zoë teased

"Do not" I said in could feel my cheeks warming up

"I think he likes you too" Zoe stated

"What makes you think that" I replied

"He's my brother I can just tell the way he was looking at you I have never seen him look at someone like that before said Zoe when there was a knock at the door we both looked at each other shocked hoping that he never heard out conversation.

"Come in Zoe" shouted he opened the door looking slightly embraced suggesting that he hears out conversation he put the bag down and walked out. I looked at Zoe I could tell my cheeks were bright red.

"Oh we don't actually know for sure he heard" Zoe said in a sarcastic tone. My eyes widens as I looked at her.

" Any way I'll leave you to settle in I'm going out with Alfie tonight and my dads in London for a few weeks and I think Joe is going out so you will be here on your own for a couple of hours" Zoe said.

"Yeah that's no problem" I said as Zoe walked out.

Later in that day at around 6pm there was knock on the from door.

"I'll get it" Zoe called knowing that it would be Alfie.

"Hey little one" I head Alfie say followed by the sound of a kiss from the living room where I was editing an other video.

They walked in to the living room "hey Chloe nice to finally meet you" Alfie said

I stood up and gave I'm a friendly hug "you too I replied, I have heard a lot about you" I said smiling which made Zoe blush slightly

"Oh have you now" Alfie said looking at Zoe laughing

" Okay let's go" Zoe said feeling slightly embarrassed.

"Aw your so cute Alfie said putting his arm around Zoe's shoulder.sion after they were leaving

"Bye you too have fun" I said as they left

Around 2o minutes later Joe came down the stairs in joggers and no top

"Though you were going out" asked confused

"Yeah I was supposed to but I don't really feel like it tonight" he replied sitting down on the sofa next to me.

"Oh right" I said

"So do you want to watch a movie or
something " Joe asked

"Yeah sure what do you have" I replied

"Well I know it's not a movie but I remember Zoe telling me that you liked the walking dead, we can watch that if you want"

"Oh my gosh yes" I said exited

"What episode are you on" he asked

"Umm series 5 episode 4" I replied

"Same" he told me

"Perfect" I said before joe pressed play. after the first episode we decided we would have a drive to the supermarket and get some sweets.we decided to take joes car. we stopped at Asda but Joe didn't move.

"Come on" I said

"I've been thinking" Joe said not looking at me

"Yeah" I said confused. Joe turned to look at me. I began to worry slightly.

"I heard what you and Zoe said in your room today" Joe said whilst looking me in the eye

"Zoe was right I do like you, a lot" he continued

"I like you a lot too" i replied nervously.

"Really" Joe said in a shocked voice

"Y-" before I could say anything else i felt joes lips on mine he pulled away after around 3 seconds to make sure I wanted him to kiss me, I did so I kissed him back which gave me butterflies in my tummy, his hands were wrapped around my waist and mine were on the back of his head, our lips moved perfectly together, after a few seconds he licked my bottom lip asking for access which a happily granted we stayed in the car kissing for a few minuets before he pulled away.

"I have wanted to do that all day" Joe said looking in my eyes.

"Me to" I replied before giving him one last peck on the cheek before a got out the car.we got lots of sweets and headed back home, "should we tell Zoe about what happens in the car" Joe asked

"I'm not sure, do you think she will mind after all I'm her best friend and you are her little brother" I replied

"Hmm I'm not sure" he said

"Maybe we should wait a little while" I then suggested

"Yeah that's a good idea" Joe replied

"Another episode of the walking dead" I suggested

"Yes" Joe shouted whilst he came over and sat next to Me, I rested my head on joes muscular chest and he kissed the Top of my head which gave me butterflies again.