Chapter 5

"Zoe" I shouted up from the bottom of the stairs. "are you ready yet"

"Almost I will be 5 minutes" she shouted back gosh she takes forever, well so do I I'm only ready because I get up so early. I heard foot steps coming down the stairs I assumed it would be Zoe but it wasn't it was Joe who still didn't have a top on which I can get used to, I couldn't help but stare at his biceps.

"You look beautiful" he said to me

"What this, this is just my everyday clothing" I replied

"You would look good in a bin bag" he said staring at me.

"You make me blush" I replied.

"Can't wait for tonight" he whispered in my ear then kissed me on the cheek.

"Joe that was so risky Zoe or Alfie could have came down the stairs" I whispered

"Sorry love I just can't help it" he said

"Oh you" smirked at him before we heard Zoe come down the stairs. and Joe ran off.

"About time" I joked to Zoe

"Sorry about that" Zoe said

"Not a problem" I said

"Right you got everything" Zoe asked

"Umm bag, purse , phone and sunglasses, yep I continued"

"Let's go" Zoe said excitedly, and we headed for her car. we were shopping for about 3 hours then went for lunch and did some more shopping, I bought way more than I should have.

On the way home we stopped at the supermarket and got the ingredients for the macaroons we are going to make. we got home and made the macaroons that didn't quite work out but we had fun, and that's all that matters right?

Later on at about 5pm Zoe and Alfie left for Brighton. I was sitting in the living room editing a video when Joe came downstairs.

"So you ready for our date" he questioned

"Hang on my video is about to upload it will take 2 minuets"

"Okay love I booked a table for half 6 so asking as you are ready for then.

"Yeah no problem my video has uploaded, I'm just going to touch up my makeup and fix my hair"

"You don't need to you look amazing" Joe said

"Aw babe you look very handsome yourself" I said giving him a kiss on the lips which ended up turning into a full on make out session. I checked the time in my phone and it was now 6pm

"Come on we better get going" Joe suggested to which I agreed. we got in the car and drove to nandos which isn't very far away. we got out the car and Joe slipped his hand into mine which I found adorable.

We sat down at our table and ordered our food, I had such a nice time I loved to spend time with Joe, we talked about anything and everything from stories of when we were younger to vidcon.

When we got home Joe and I decided to watch a film I begged him to watch the proposal which was one of my favourite movies, he was having none of it but he finally gave in, we sat cuddled up on the sofa, Joe was playing with my fingers which was so cute.

"I had fun tonight" Joe said still in the same position on the sofa.

"Me to" I replied

"We should do it again" Joe suggested

"Yes definitely" I said. Soon after the film finished I decided I was tired and went to go and get ready for bed. I told Joe and just as I got up he grabbed my hand and pulled me back down on top of him I leant down and kissed him the kiss deepened there was so much passion he wrapped one hand around my neck and the other around my back i placed my arms around his neck he licked my bottom lip asking for access which I gave him his, his hand traveled down my back to my bum, I pulled a way from the kiss and whispered in his ear "easy tiger" before getting up and heading to my room I got undressed and put my pyjamas on, i went into my bathroom and took of my make up and done my skin care routine as I do every night. I went back down stairs to find Joe crashed out on the sofa, aw he is so cute I thought to myself and took a picture and sent it to him I then left and went to bed.