Episode 1: Let The Party Begin!

Crystal the Sylspeon: Hello everyone! Welcome to Total Drama Island! I'm your host Crystal the Sylspeon! And boy are we gonna have a blast today! There will be a lot a campers splitting into 3 teams, The best and delicious food and of course the 1 million dollar prize! The team who completes the challenge in 1st place will win and a very special prize! The team who get in 2nd place will also receive a prize! The team who's in 3rd place will be up for elimination and have to send one of their teammates goodbye by the canon, boat and teleporter of shame! Let's meet our campers! First up are the Care Bears and Care Bear Cousins!

Wish Bear: Thanks for having us.

Crystal: Np. Next we have the 6 original female popples along with Ashachu and Serenakin!

Ashachu: Yea Pretty Bit and Serenakin are my 2 GFs.

Pretty Bit: We're here to have fun!

Crystal: Up next we have the beanie babies and Malibu's cousin Nixie the Wolf!

Malibu the Cat: I had no choice to come here.

Crystal: Here we have Yoshi the Bulbasaur, Brooke the Piplup, Grace the Snivy, Branch the Treecko and Amelia the Oshawott.

Yoshi: Thank you.

Crystal: Next we have Linny, Tuck, Ming Ming and Blue the Puppy!

Ming Ming: 1st time here!

Linny: You can say that again.

Crystal: and now we have Fancy the Pink Flupp, Tippi the Purple Flupp, Scooby Doo, Snoopy and Woodstock, Tom Cat, His daughter Tanya Cat, Bugs Bunny, Sylvester Cat, Tweety Bird, Jerry Mouse, His adopted son Tuffy "Nibbles" Mouse, Tom's twin sister Marie the White Cat, Camilla the Leafeon, Star the Sylveon, Rika the Eevee, Amber the Flareon, Flora the Jolteon, Luna the Umbreon, Blizz the Glaceon, Lazuli the Vaporeon, May the Espeon, Spark the Pikachu, Freya the Gatomon and Nina the Eevee with her Sylveon plush Sparkles!

Crystal: Now that everyone is here. It's time to choose the the team leaders!

Crystal: Raise you paw if you want to the 3 team leaders!

Tender Heart Bear, Snoopy and Camilla the Leafeon: (Raised their paws)

Crystal: Well folks, it looks like Tender Heart, Snoopy and Camilla will be team leaders on their 3 teams. Now you 3 can choose who's gonna be the co leaders of your teams and your teammates.

Tender Heart Bear: Hey Party, wanna be co leader of my team?

Party Popple: Sure! Can Pretty Bit, Ashachu, Serenakin and the other 4 female popples join the team as teammates?

Tender Heart Bear: Sure they can.

Snoopy: I'm choosing Scooby as my co leader and Tom, Bugs, Tanya, Sylvester, Marie, Malibu, Nixie, Linny, Tuck, Ming Ming, Zippy the Turtle, Amber, Flora, Blizz, Lazuli, Branch and Yoshi for our teammates.

Branch: Cool.

Camilla: Luna's my co leader and the teammates are Star, Tweety, Rika, Hunk the Wolf, Jerry, Tuffy, Heather the rainbow Unicorn Cat hybrid and her younger sister River the Rainbow Wolf,  Peanut the Elephant, Rosette the Unicorn, Brooke and Amelia.

Rosette: Sweet! Girl Power!

Tender Heart Bear: The rest of our teammates are Lotsa Heart, Elephant, Brave Heart Lion, Swift Heart Rabbit, Grumpy Bear, Good Luck Bear, Blue the Puppy, Glamour the Leopard, Sweetums the Giraffe, Proud Heart Cat, Loyal Heart Dog, Grace, Nina with Sparkles her plush and Pennie the Zebra.

Loyal Heart Dog: We're on the same team Proud Heart!

Proud Heart Cat: I know Loyal Heart. I know.

Snoopy: The rest of the Care Bears and Cousins can be on my team with Cheeks the Owl, Tippi and Fanci.