Goutham: Go pack your things we will leave from here. I will look at Chandru.

Goutham entered the room and saw Chandru sleeping on the bed holding his mother's saree. He sat next to him and patted his head slowly. Chandru woke up and sat leaning on the headboard.

Goutham: Aunty did everything in her life only to see you happy in your life. She will never be happy to see you like this. She hasn't left us Chandru, she lives with us in our memories. 

Chandru: She was so happy to see my marriage. Nithya wanted to take her with us to chennai and wanted her to live with us. We were suppose to come here by next week to take her. She loved Nithya and Mithra so much. They talked for hours even ignoring me. Amma wanted to meet Mithra and you. She was so happy that finally she will get to live with a family.

Goutham: Stay strong Chandru.

Chandru: I m such an unlucky man. Why can't I have some happiness in my life ? Why it has to happen to me always ?

Goutham: Stop talking bullshits Chandru. I only want to see my brother smiling always. Now come on we need to find out what happened to her all of a sudden. 

Chandru: What do you mean ?

Goutham: She has been doing well and all her medications are given on time so how could she have a cardiac arrest suddenly ? Now get up and we will return home and discuss further.

Once Goutham left the room Chandru dumped some of the important things of his mother in a trolley and got ready to return chennai. Nithya entered the room and hugged him as they sobbed for the loss of his mother.

At penthouse Rehman raised the blinds to hide the view in the terrace and let Mithra to have a walk for sometime.

Mithra: Why did you install this blinds all of a sudden ?

Rehman: Just to avoid sun rays hitting you directly. 

Mithra: Blabber whatever you want. I know you will not let me know the actual reason so let it be.

Rehman smiled and walked along with her having general conversations and when she was tired he walked her back to the room. By evening everyone returned to penthouse and Mithra Nithya and caressed Chandru's hair who was sitting on the couch. Goutham saw Mithra sobbing and took her to room to let her rest for sometime.

She was napping in her room  and others were in the living. She heard voices screaming at each other and rushed to the living and saw Nithya sobbing and Shylaja, Nithya's mother were having a fight with each other.

Mithra: What is happening here ? Nithya why are you crying ?

Nithya's mother: Your mother in law is saying that it was Nithya's bad luck that Chandru's mother passed away.

Mithra: What ?

Shylaja: I m saying the right thing only. Chandru's mother was sick but she was doing good all these years but now we fixed the marriage and she is dead.

Mithra: Shylu maa, please don't speak such words. How can you blame her ?

Nithya: Let her talk Mithra. the person who is suppose to talk is quite so why should I worry about her words.

Mithra saw Chandru lost in thoughts and tried to get his attention but Nithya's father stopped her.

Nithya's father: Let him be Mithra. Let us not complicate things more. Anyhow we cannot do the marriage now so it is better if they take a break and think if they want to be together in their life. I want someone who can take a stand for my daughter given whatever the situation be.