So I used more than 20 years of acting skills to pretend to be stupid. When the other party asked what, I said "Ah" first? After "Hmm"!
  Not only did he give me enough face, but he didn't say anything, so neither party would be offended.

  On the other side, Du Jiwei stayed with Tang Qing all the time. The two chatted and talked about their plans after today, and they got along very well.

  Originally Tang Qing only wanted to search seriously, but Du Jiwei had not yet recovered from the large-scale similar battles involving ordinary people and female superpowers. She was extremely insecure and wanted to join forces with Tang Qing whenever she had the opportunity, hoping that she could temporarily protect him. Live yourself.

  The high-spirited and powerful female general huddled beside her fawningly. Tang Qing, who was delicate and thoughtful, was quite touched. She was willing to put half of her energy on Du Jiwei. This was a small thing that she could do to help people of the same sex.

  The remaining Cai Mingtao was a practical person and knew that the purpose of entering the cave was to conduct a comprehensive search. After entering, he walked around with a torch and looked around without any other thoughts.

  Of course, when he walked near the three strong men, Cai Mingtao stretched out his leg without ceremony and kicked the three of them hard on their heads, stomachs, and calves, venting his desire to scold them.

  dross!

  Scum!

  Beast!

  demon!

  asshole!

  Colluding with zombies, right? You have no brains to listen to evil people, right? You just know how to harm your own kind and please those who are different, right?
  The more Cai Mingtao thought about it, the angrier he became. He searched almost all around, then walked up to the three strong men angrily, and kicked them several more times, beating and scolding them at the same time.

  He was so excited that his whole face turned red and his body became hot. He had endless energy to beat these three beasts.

  Sun Cheng was also bullied by strong men. These gangsters were not good people before the apocalypse. They bullied the market and got into fights. After the apocalypse, there was a lack of social order control and their behavior became more and more ruthless. They became Zhang Jun's subordinates. The best knives to use.

  The unilateral beating quickly turned into a group fight.

  More people joined in, including Sun Cheng, Gu Hua, Sun Xian, and even two women, Tang Qing and Du Jiwei, who came over and kicked him several times, almost with all their strength.

  "Let's go, it's getting late, we should go back. We were lucky and didn't encounter any zombies on the way here. I guess they were afraid of the fox's second-level strength, so ordinary zombies would stay away automatically. After the fox died, I guess on the way back, It won’t be peaceful.”

  Lin Luyan saw that they were almost done fighting, and the cave had been searched inside and out. No useful supplies could be found at all, so she asked everyone to leave together.

  When a few people walked out of the cave, the moonlight in the sky seemed to be brighter, shining on their bodies and seeming to wash away all the dust and blood for them.

  .........

  Soldier captain Chen Yang lazily leaned against the gate of the city wall, yawning seven or eight times in a row, exhaling the stench from his mouth into the air. He shook his head in disgust, changed his position and continued to doze off.