Chp 35

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 35: Kidnapping someone in the dark
  . The warm breath of a man surrounded her ears. Lin Luyan was not aware of the ambiguity between the two of them at the moment. She excitedly pulled Qin Simu's sleeves, her eyes bright and shining like stars.

  I didn't expect that my good partner and ally could be so patient. He had clearly awakened a dual-system power, but he had been holding it in for so long and didn't say anything until now.

  Oh my God! Lin Luyan felt that she was more happy about his second power than Qin Simu himself. More importantly, his second power allowed her to no longer have to eat raw food.

  Lin Luyan pulled Qin Simu to sit on the leather sofa, not noticing that the distance between the two suddenly shortened. She was sincerely happy for her first good friend in the restaurant, and asked repeatedly about his powers.

  His fire power is not pure. To be precise, what he transformed into is just a hot and bright mass, which looks like fire but not like fire. It should be a mutated fire power.

  Regarding mutant powers, Lin Luyan had heard about it in her previous life. The man was a mutated ice power user. It was said that he was super strong. Before the superpowers appeared, when he was still an ordinary person, he could fight multiple zombies alone. .

  But that man was very lonely and arrogant. Many shelters sent him invitations to live in. No matter how generous the benefits and rights were, he remained indifferent and refused without any hesitation.

  I also don’t have any team friends and have always enjoyed working alone.

  Lin Luyan had never seen him, but judging from the sour tone of others, she concluded that this man should be considered one of the strongest people on Blue Star.

  The flame erupted with brilliant light, illuminating the entire living room, with some white light, blue light, and red light at the end.

  Qin Simu's mutated fire power is very different from Xu Xiaojing's fire power. The flame has strong sustaining ability, strong burning power, and does not consume the power in the body very much.

  So as long as he is around, Lin Luyan can always eat delicious food cooked by herself without added preservatives, without having to worry about allergies.

  Yu Min slept from noon to evening. When he woke up, he was the only one in Nuo Da's guest room.

  He yawned, got up in a daze, folded the quilt on the floor, and walked out of the guest room with the messy chicken coop on his head.

  Simple stir-fried vegetables and rice were placed on the table. Qin Simu put Liu Zhixing on the chair and settled down. He looked up at Yu Min and said, "I was about to call you, but I didn't expect you to get up first.