Chp 45

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 45 The Death of Chun Qu

  "Hmph, even lowly people are worthy of wearing eye shadow?"

  The makeup artist stood up angrily, trying hard to restrain his hand from hitting others: "You..."

  are sick!

  Concerned about Chunxiu's special status, the makeup artist did not directly conflict with Chunxiu. She called Zhang Jun's confidant and asked him to handle the matter while she continued to put makeup on people.

  The good mood of regaining my skills was ruined by rude people.

  Zhang Siqi was not used to Chun Xiu, so he slapped her so hard that half of the woman's face turned red.

  "How dare you! Ah, ah, I want to tell my brother that he is a second-level lightning power user, much stronger than you, and I want him to kill you." Chunxiu yelled with a twisted corner of his mouth, and ordered someone

  nearby Sun Cheng is the base.

  "I want to see Base Commander Zhang Jun, call him over quickly."

  Sun Cheng lowered his head silently, not wanting to get involved in this unprovoked dispute.

  Zhang Siqi, who is also a thunder power user, has been suppressed by Chun Qu, whose power level is one level higher than his, and has been bullied a lot since he followed Zhang Jun.

  Now that he finally got through it, he thought that now that he was out of the base, it would be okay to tell the truth that Zhang Jun deliberately hid from Chunxiu. Chunxiu was going to die soon anyway, and he didn't mind letting her know clearly.

  "Huh, your brother? He has been dead a long time ago. You are a big-chested and brainless idiot who only wants to climb high. You haven't noticed that Chun Qu has been missing for so long?"

  If Zhang Jun hadn't suppressed the news of Chun Qu's death, Zhang Siqi would have been unable to hold back and wanted to tell the world that he was the strongest thunder power user in Shuguang Base.

  It was only because the fall of the second-level superpower would definitely cause resistance to Zhang Jun from the neutral party in the base that this matter was kept secret.

  Chunxiu's eyes widened and she covered the half of her beaten face with tears in her eyes. She was aggrieved and looked like she felt pity for her: "You lied! I don't believe it unless

  Zhang Jun tells me personally and you ask him to come and kiss you personally." Tell me!"

  The number of second-level superpowers in Dawn Base can be counted on one hand. Whether they are missing or dead, the base must investigate deeply.