Chap 3: a year and your 'fragile'

A year has passed and you have had it.

Why?

Well because every single day at the same time every night Screwer leaves the house and into the darkness you have tried to leave and follow him but he locks everything.

You wait for him to come home your hands were crossed over each other as the door opens to see screw with blood all over him.

"Why aren't you asleep?" He wasn't his playful self after he returns like this give him a hour or two and he will be back in his cheerful mood.

"Because I had it"

"With."

"You leaving ever night!"

"Ok and?"

"Where do you go?"

"On missions"

"No you told me his before like where!"

"Places that a human like you should never go to" Screwer holds his Dual Sickles close to your neck like he once did one year ago.

"Fine!" Your personality had changed so much and screwer noticed this, you slowly had gotten weaker and skinner even if he was feeding you, you still become skinny and your feelings were easy to change.

You walked off and went to the couch where you sat but you immediately felt like vomiting. You ran to the bathroom and vomited up blood. "SCREW" you alerted Screwer with you yelling his name out and he immediately entered the bathroom to be staring at you who was vomiting and bleeding from your nose.

"No, no, no the operator must be doing this...." You watched him cover his head with his hands panicking over and over again.

"What are you talking about..."you mumbled as you continued to vomit.

"The operator is the one who controls me and other people we are called his proxies and this happens.."

"I don't want to become a proxy this my second life not my second death choice" screw knew you had other reasons but he didn't dare to ask he only sighed.

"There is no choice and count your weak what would he want with you?" You mumbled to yourself and got up.

"It's probably just me being sick not this operator shit" screw turns to you as you walk away he sighs and leans on the wall watching you walk away he always saw you wearing the same thing everyday why was that? They wouldn't be happy to see someone else wearing their stuff....

You always wore the same and that was black turtle neck, dark blue jacket, mask, blue ripped pants and black shoes.

Score stopped leaning on the wall and went to check on but he immediately noticed the window open and his hands turned to fists it wasn't her who ran away someone took her away and it wasn't the operator.

You felt the wind go past you as your dragged by some one else who was rather fast. You were thrown into a tree and you immediately coughed up blood, your weak, fragile body couldn't take this much damage why did you choose this body?...

"Why are you wearing their clothes" the person who had thrown you wore a white jacket black hair and a mask.

"W-whoes clothes?..." the person stared at me and then back at the trees like she could sense something.

Soon enough even you can hear it. It was the sounds of someone running and you watched as the person came into view it was screw he kept running but stopped as you felt yourself began to choke.

"Screwer why was she/he/they in your wood cabin?" Screwer immediately showed his Dual Sickles to the person who wore the mask.

"Because she/he/they  aren't like a normal human"

"And how is that"

"None of your business-" you tried to punch the person but your arm was grabbed and twisted until you heard a snap and began screaming in pain.

You were finally released and you fell onto the floor. "Fine I will let her/him/them go but we are leaving" Screwer only sighs and follows the masked person into the darkness.

Your hands turn to fists you were not gonna give up because you have a broken arm. You stood up and wobbled but started following them.

You followed them deeper into the forest and then as they walked one more step they vanished and your eyes widened as you were about to go through after them but you immediately felt a sharp pain behind your head and fell to the floor blacked out.

—————————
Sorry if this is short sweeties