Chap 2:a body and a person

One with the black x is god and the one with the red x is Satan. (And yes I own the pictures I made them)
(Please note I suffer from dyslexia, adhd and I am autistic)

Your eyes reopened and you immediately tried to get your eyes to adapt to the light around you.

'Am I dead?'

"No you are not"

"No your not"

As your eyes finally adapted to the light their you stood in front of two woman who looked the same the only thing that really changed was the x in one of their eyes and the eye colour nothing else really.

"As you can tell we are god and Satan"

You noticed you had nothing covering your mouth anymore but as you tried to speak it only came out us a mix of letters that tried to make a word and failed.

"What a shame" satan laughed at you as you tried to say something but failed.

"Well enough talking we have decided-"

"No you decided"

"WE"

"ALRIGHT CHILL

"As I was saying WE have decided to make you return to earth as a ghost and allow you to claim a body but it must be one that hardly anyone knows."

"And you have one hour"

'Is this a punishment or a blessing?'

"Both"

You didn't say anything but nodded at them but your hands turn to fists.

"Good luck I guess."

You sigh as you blink and then you were in a grave yard.

'Let's be some grave robbers woohoo'

You immediately started looking at people's grave and you saw how time was running out so you went to the back of the grave yard and stared at a grave which didn't even have a stone. You immediately took over that body and you had to crawl your way out of the dirt.

You were immediately met with Dual Sickles at your neck was this the end of your second life even if you just started it?

"Hello ghost girl/boy/person"

You thought you could speak but as you tried to speak it only came out like it was before just some random words that tired to make a word and failed.

"Cant speak? Ha!" The person wore a mask which had like a big sharp teeth and their were eyes which look close. The person laughed like a child.

"Well I am Screwer or you can call me screw"

(This is my own character I think the best one I made it suits creepy pasta somewhat and he's a boy and yes he uses Dual Sickles and doesn't wear a hoodie instead he normally can he found wearing a black turtleneck and white pants and he looks so hot when I draw him 😭😭😭 he's also such a play boy 😭😭😭😭)

The person didn't take his Dual Sickles away from your neck as he kept staring at you.

"You know what just follow me I take you to my place until I decide to kill you it's more fun to play around with my victims before ending their lives"

(Screwer is a serial killer but he always plays with his victims oh and he's a proxy and he is used for stalking and killing)

The person takes their Dual Sickles away from your neck and grabs your arm and immediately starts running and then jumping into trees.