The transformation

And then, the light of the moon shined and beamed through the window on me and I felt strange.

My stomach gurgled violently, "Ugh, I don't feel so good."

My hands turned into paws, my muscles expanded a lil and claws grew on my fingers.

"What's happening to me?!" I freaked out and groaned like I was feeling ill.

My socks ripped as my human feet are now wolf feet, "Awwww man, i loved those socks."

A tail grew and my eyes turned from brown to yellow, fangs grew in my mouth, my nose became big and black and my entire skin has became all furry with some light grey and dark grey fur.

My voice has become deeper, "What the hell happened?!"

I gasped and covered my mouth and I looked into the mirror.

"OH! MY! GOD!!! I TURNED INTO LINNUX!!!!!!" I shouted fearfully, but then I now calmed down, "Hey, not bad."

I climbed on my roof, I came under the moon and howled.

"You know what?! I'm starting to like it! I wonder where I put my suits and ties." I said, as I walked to my room and looked in my closet and I found the suit, "Perfect."

I got into my white dress shirt, black single breasted coat, dress socks, leather shoes and a black tie.

"Oh yeah, baby! Now we're talking!" I said, looking in the mirror.

The End

And Happy Halloween