💜A Villain Claims Their Prey~💜 ⟮☁️⟯

⟮Y/N's villain costume looks like at the top of the page⟯

!!Intense Fluff Warning!!

Hero! Tamaki Amajiki x Villain!Fem! Y/N

❢❢𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗦❢❢
Touching
Making Out
Claiming
Removing Some Clothing
Praise
Murdering
Blood/Gore
Usage of Knives
Hero x Villain
Acts of Violence

⟮3rd Person's POV⟯

The Fatgum Agency was out on hero patrol, seeing if any suspicious or any villain attacks happens in the district they decide to patrol.

Kirishima smirked as he pound his knuckles together with his sharp toothy grin, "Man, I'm so pumped for this hero patrol! I'm gonna get the chance to kick some villain's ass, and help protect people." "Yeah, this district of this city has been having some suspicious activity going on lately, so let's hope we can stop this suspicious action before it gets more worse than before," Fatgum said, plopping a whole meat bun into his large mouth, chewing the food.

'Why..? I just wanna go home, and don't do anything at all...' Tamaki thought, hanging his head low as his friend and his mentor was chatting non-stop, walking ahead as Tamaki walked behind them, minding his own business.

Some bystanders were looking at the heroes, smiling and giggling and chatting, telling that it's great to feel safe whenever heroes are around.

A small group of people walked up to Fatgum and his interns, smiling brightly and they were filled with excitement.

"Hey, Fatgum! Can we take a picture with you please? You're one of my favourite heroes ever! You're so big, cute and very squishy!" one of the people in the group asked, having their phone out, wondering if it's alright. Another person from the group asked, "Can we even get a hug and an autograph, Fatgum?"

Fatgum smiled and chuckled, "Sure! I don't see why not. You want to be in the picture too, Kirishima?" "You bet I do, Fat! I'd love too!" Kirishima smiled brightly.

"What about you Tamaki? You want to take a picture?"

"I don't feel comfortable doing that, Fat... I-I can't..." Tamaki stuttered, rubbing his arm in somewhat embarrassment and due to his social anxiety, he didn't want to do any of that because if he did, his mind would go blank and don't know what to do.

Fatgum respected Tamaki's choice and decision, giving some people of the group autographs and taking tons and tons of pictures with them, along with Kirishima.

Tamaki watched when his ear twitched, hearing something in an alleyway behind him, making him jump in slight fear, turning around.

He faced the dark and scary alleyway, with only some little usage of light shining into the dark passage way.