💜The Runaway💜 |Part 2| (⚜️)

Experimented AU

Experimented! Tamaki Amajiki x OC(Emillie Mizukami)
Quirk: Thread Manipulation & Telekinesis

⟪⟨𝐄𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕⟩⟫

A few days had past, and it's almost Sunday, the day we're going to the island Yao~Momo invited us too.

I finished my breakfast early and I even made a plate for the boy and Mina asked, "Good god, you that hungry?" "Maybe?" I asked, quickly leaving the kitchen and out the backdoor.

I closed it with my foot and walked to the shed, doing my secret knock so that he knows it's me, and he knocked back and I entered.

"Hey, I brought you breakfast," I said, closing the door behind me, taking a small step and I got on my knees, putting the plate on the ground in front of him.

He looked at me and I smiled, "Go on. It's food."

He got closer and he started eating. I chuckle, "You really are hungry, huh? Now, it's been days and, you've never given me your name."

The boy finished his food and I said, "Okay, now that you've eaten your breakfast, you can tell me your name."

He looked at me, and I sighed, "Sorry, where are my manners? I'm Emillie Mizukami, my hero name is Aphrodite. I'm a hero in training at U.A High School."

"Em... illie?" he struggled and asked. I smiled and pointed at my chest, "Yes. I'm Emillie. But, you can call me Emi for short."

He struggled and he said, "A-Amajiki..."

I hummed, "Your name is Amajiki?"

His finger pointed at his chest, "Tamaki... Amajiki."

Blushing at his name, I thought, even his name is cute. Wait a minute! Why did I call him cute?! I just found him in my shed! What the hell is wrong with me?!

"Why... help me?" Tamaki asked.

Looking at him, I pulled my knees to my chest and I answered, "Well... you were scared and hurt. How can I ignore someone who's hurt or in danger? It's not what a hero does, they save people."

"Hero?" he asked. I scratched my cheek, "A hero is someone who saves people when their in danger from villains."

Tamaki looked scared and I asked, "Hey, what's wrong?"

"Bad..." he said, holding his head as he started breathing heavily, "Bad... Bad..! Bad!" "Bad? Who's bad?" I asked, having my hands on his shoulders, "What do you mean bad?"

"The bad men..." he said with a whimper, "The bad men..."

I cocked an eyebrow and asked him, cupping his cheek, "Bad men? Did you mean villains?" "No," he said, looking at me, "Bad men... did this to me..."

Biting my lip, he started crying and I panicked, and I hugged him, "Hey, hey, shh~. It's okay, Tamaki. It's okay... They aren't going to find you here."

He started bawling his eyes out and cried on my shirt, holding me tightly and I hugged him close to me, trying to calm him down, "Shh~. It's okay, it's okay. I'm here, and I won't let those bad men hurt you."