"Well, yeah. What did you expect?" I said. Dad laughed from the front seat and shook his head.

We reached our road, and Dad turned the corner, pushing the buttons above his head for the gates.

He reached the gates and drove through them before pressing the button for the garage above his head, Also. He drove down the driveway and when we reached the garage, he backed into it.

Once we were inside the garage, Dad pushed the button. The three of us, including Kai, got out of the car and walked inside the house. When we walked in, I immediately walked upstairs to my room.

I laid Kai down on the bed and then walked into my closet to grab something to change into. I picked out an outfit and changed out of my dress into the outfit that I had picked out.

I walked out of my closet then lay beside Kai on the bed, starting to run my fingers through his fur which made his tail wag

"You know you're adorable, right?' I asked making him wag his tail fast and give a happy yip.

"He is definitely adorable," I heard Luca's voice from behind me.

I turned and saw Luca, Domenico, and Giovanni, Dante by my door. "Dad, told us about Kai." Domenico said.

I nodded my head then they slowly approached Kai to let him smell their wrists one by one in order to gain his trust.

Kai rubbed his head against their wrists once he sensed he could trust them. Dante spoke up from beside Gio, asking, "What was that about?"

"It shows that he can trust you," I replied making them smile.

Domenico explained, "Lorenzo wants you to bring Kai to him, because he's stuck in his room doing paperwork."

I carefully picked Kai up without hurting his leg and walked to Lorenzo's room. I opened the door and walked in slowly, drawing Lorenzo's attention. "Let me see the little wolf." Lorenzo said dropping the pen that was in his hand.

"He needs to smell your wrist first," I said. Lorenzo hold his wrist out, I brought Kai over to Lorenzo so that Kai could smell his wrist and gain his trust.

Kai rubbed his head against Lorenzo's wrist making him stand up then gently take Kai out of my arms and held him.

"You're adorable." Lorenzo said making Kai let out a happy yip which made Lorenzo look at me.

"He's agreeing with what you said." I said making Lorenzo chuckle with a smirk on his face.

"Watch this, Kai does Lorenzo stink?" I asked making Kai let out a huff.

"Did he just say no in wolf talk?" Lorenzo asked making me nod my head with a smile.

"Smart little thing, aren't you?" Kai let out another yip, and I smiled at Kai and Lorenzo before walking out of Lorenzo's room to grab Kai a bottle to feed him before he eats more French fries.