"Oh no! I sure hope he's okay!" He mimicked my gesture and scared expression.

"He will be Dazai, he's way stronger than everyone her combined, so nothing could ever hurt him!" I replied to give him reassurance.

"You've spent way too much time with that hat rack," Dazai mumbled quietly.

It went silent for a couple seconds, but Nikolai decided to break it.

"Alrighty then! Shall we start the prison break challenge? Y/N, go over to Sigma for now while I explain the rules to our lovely 2 contestants!" I followed his orders and walked over to Sigma, when I got there he took my hand and squeezed it lightly.

"Alrighty, so here is 2 injections of poison that will kill you painfully after-." Before Nikolai could continue, the two of them grabbed something from the briefcase and stabbed it in themselves. Small gasps came from both Sigma and me.

"Well that didn't take much convincing, Great! Anyway, there is only 1 antidote, and I'll be waiting outside for the first person to take it! Oh and by the way, you guys only have half an hour to get out..." Nikolai explained more about the prison, but I didn't listen in, instead my attention was directed to twirling Sigmas purple hair.

"Now pick an object to take with you!" Nikolai practically jumped with joy. Fyodor got to pick first, he took the key card to get out of the prison. The smartest choice in my opinion. Dazai picked next, but to everyone's surprise, he pointed straight at Sigma.

"Wha- ME?" Sigma shouted.

"Wow, interesting choice Dazai," Nikolai commented. The split-haired man left my side and walked over to Dazai.

"Will Y/N stay with you, Nikolai?" Dazai asked.

"Fyodor or me, do you have a problem with that?" He replied.

"No not at all, as long as you take care of my precious Y/N with extra caution, and I'll see you soon Y/N, I promise!" Dazai gave me a quick hug before leaving with Sigma. My eyes teared up a little, yet again he was leaving. Hopefully this time it would be for less than half an hour. But if there was only one antidote, like Nikolai previously mentioned, than it was between Fyodor and Dazai, and only one would live.

"Nikolai, can I go with Fyodor? I wanna explore the prison!" I asked politely. Exploring the prison wasn't my only reason. I also wanted to go with Fyodor to help Dazai. Maybe if I sabotaged Fyodor it would give him the chance to get the antidote.

"Of course Y/N!" Nikolai replied happily. The only problem with me going with Fyodor, is that I had no idea what he was up to. Like at the moment, he wasn't even leaving the room.

"It's been five minutes since my game started Fyodor, you aren't moving?" Nikolai tilted his head, staring at Fyodor. His only response was an evil smirk growing on his face. The longer we spent in the one room, the more boredom got to me.

Without thinking, I shuffled over to Fyodor and sat opposite him.

"Can we play a game? I'm bored."

He glared at me for a second, before a small smile appeared on his face.

"Of course Y/N, what would you like to play?"

"Hmm, apple on a stick?" I proposed.

"Sure." We played the game, or we started to before a huge door got kicked down. A bunch of officers surround the two of us. Nikolai rushes to teleport out of there, leaving Fyodor and me behind.

"Inmate D18, Hands up!" Without resistance, Fyodor lifts his hands up. Before another word could be said, a few of them fell to the floor, blood spurting from their heads. My eyes widened, a scream threatening to escape my lips. Tears spilled out of my eyes, these people had been murdered in front of my eyes. This was traumatising for anyone, let alone me, a 6 year old child. My deafening screams echoed through the halls around us.

"Y/N, Shhh," Fyodor covered my mouth, probably to stop the screams from echoing. In came the murderer, the one who killed the officers. He revealed himself by stomping on the dead body of one of the officers, it was Chuuya.

"Chuuya?" My screams stopped, I stared intensely. His eyes were a dark red, and he had fangs. It was like Kouyou was saying, vampires had taken control.

"He's a vampire, under my control," He explained, "let's go now Y/N," Fyodor stood up and walked out the door, Chuuya followed quickly behind. I tailed behind the two, trying my hardest to keep up.

Each time we came across a wall, Fyodor would put in a 4 digit code with ease, but once we came across one specific door, a loud beep filled the silence. A speaker from the roof blared a glitchy voice that said: "There's been a severe breach in security. Initiating Lockdown sequence." I had no idea what half of those words meant, but by Fyodor's shocked face, I could tell it wasn't anything good.

The door behind us slammed shut, and before I could even register what was happening, Chuuya went flying to the door, in an attempt to punch a whole through it. It was no use though, water started flooding in, fast. Luckily I took swimming lessons, so when I couldn't reach the bottom anymore I used the skills I learnt to float up. Although, the water was very weird. I started to fall to the bottom, it was like heavy water.

Fyodor grabbed me by the collar, and lifted me up onto his back. For such a creepy man, I would've expected him to just let me drown, but he had no intent of that.

"Nikolai wants you alive, at least he'll know I tried," He huffed out. He moved us out of the way from the electrical box, it exploded soon after. Luckily, none of us were harmed by the electricity. Chuuya kept trying to punch a hole in the wall, but still no luck. The speakers from the roof started glitching again, and soon a clear voice came through, it was Dazai's.

"Can you hear me, Dostoevsky? How does it feel to be drowning to death so soon?" I could feel Dazai's smile through the speaker. Was he just ignoring me? Obviously he could see me, I was on Fyodor's back.

"You can't kill me," He replied, even though the water was now reaching his neck.

"Oh? But how will you escape? I chose this trap so your abilities wouldn't work!" Dazai stopped for a second, I could hear him take a deep breath before continuing, "Chuuya, this is also my farewell to you. It's unfortunate that it had to come to this. The only thing we have done for seven years is quarrel with each other, but the more I think about it, there were moments when our hearts reached out to each other, like- actually there really weren't any, sorry!" This time he chuckled a bit, before taking another deep breath, and speaking up again, "To you, Y/N, I know we haven't been next to each other for long, but I enjoyed our time together, I'm deeply sorry it had to end this way, I never wanted it like this. So, this is goodbye to the three of you!" He said, cheerfully. My head went under last, as I was clinging onto Fyodor.

Was this going to be where I met my end? After everything I had been through. It wouldn't be by Sir Alastor's hand, but by Dazai's? The one man who took care of me since day 1, was the one destined to kill me after all?

A/N - Finally I write this chapter, I've been putting it off for a while but it's out now! I love seeing people voting and leaving comments, it gives me motivation to continue writing :) Thank you all for reading this chapter xx