.

.

"Uh..so that was one hell of an exchange event...and maybe a few people died. But, hey! We all did good! Sodoyouguyswannakeepitgoing?"

Yuji scratched his cheek. "I, uh..I don't have a whole lot to say, Gojo-sensei.."

"Duh! We're obviously gonna continue it."

All of you looked at Todo. "Why, exactly?"

He huffed. "Because I want to."

After what happened the other day, you were dragged off to Shoko's office and were immediately treated there, since you'd been losing a lot of blood. A while later, the others were sent there for treatment too.

"I'm not complaining." You said, crossing your arms and your legs.

"I'm down."

"Sure."

"Yeah! Alright!"

"Are there going to be draws for the individual battle pairs?" Maki asked, turning to Gojo. He turned to her with a blank expression. "Hm? There are no individual battles. Not this year, anyways."

"Huh?! I was totally ready to fight L/n this year!"

"Maybe next year, Todo..." You said sheepishly, turning away.

"Wait, didn't you say there's team battles then individual battles?" Nobara questioned while turning to you and Panda. You looked at her. "That's just how it is on paper. They may have changed some things and didn't bother to update it."

"Don't you guys just hate routines? Every year we just put competition methods in a box and open it the day of."

"A box? That's funny."

You shook your head as Gojo handed Yuji the box. "So I just like, pull something out?"

"Yup!" Gojo chirped before Yuji reached his hand in the box and grabbed out a small piece of paper.

"Huh?!"

"What the..."

"Baseball?!"

You lifted a brow. "Shouldn't it be something related to...y'know...Jujutsu?"

"Nope! Not necessarily, only if it's picked!"

"Now, I know I put individual battles in here.." Yaga suddenly appeared, making you and Panda scooch away with shivers up your spine.

"SATORU, GET BACK HERE!"

After Yaga got done chasing Gojo around campus, all of you went to do whatever you all wanted for the rest of the day. You and Maki took the time to walk around that courtyard from last year.

"This was where I hid from you all those weeks." You reminded with a soft chuckle, admiring one of the trees that was still there since the last time you saw it. Maki turned to look at you. "Really?"

"Yeah. It was nice, and calming. One of the few places I could get away from everybody without having to get into my room." You answered, making Maki chuckle. That's when you turned to find her looking at the fish in the small body of water in front of her.

You held your hand out before calling, "Dance with me?" You asked. She turned back around and looked at you, before being met with your hand close to her body. "What?"

"Dance with me, Maki?" You repeated, taking her hand in your own and pulling her closer. Her eyes widened as her cheeks began to turn pink. "Do you even know how to dance?"

"I took lessons before I started going here. Do you not know? I could teach you if you'd like." Your voice came out smooth and calm, almost as if you're flirting.