Additiontal Part 14: Kiara's Secret

Hey guys! New part!! Anyway, know I've taken a while to update, hope this turned out ok. I wouldn't be posting more parts until early december just because I've had so much on these days and I need to stay focused on them- even though I'm desparate to continue and finish my story, but I'm determined to finish it just it's impossible right now... I will come back and finish it in december. Anyways, thank you all for reading my story! For the votes and comments and everything!! Love you all! I will come back and finish this story, and if you guys are still interested then I will be back around early december! And stay assured that this will always stay a Riara story!  Xxxx 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I know what I did was shitty, Sarah- I'm not saying what I did wasn't- but we both messed up… and I know you're on JJ's side and all, but… it's just not as simple as you make it out to seem." Ki says, tiredly.

Sarah gives her a look. She crosses her arms gently over her waist, tapping her thigh as she thinks, eventually rolling her eyes away to peer at a waiter passing by. 

They sit across from each other at the bar section of the restaurant waiting for their food to arrive, and from the corner of her eyes she sees as Cleo approaches. Turning to Cleo, she jerks her head back to Ki, catching her for the second time tonight seem to stifle back a gag between her hands. 

Ki tries to hide the uncomfort behind her hands as some strong scented food passes the two by, spreading its strong aroma, saturating the air with the smell of seafood and strong earthy spices. Sarah's brows pinch together, tilting her head to the side, gives her an inquisitive look.

"Heya, girlies." Cleo says cooly, pulling up a chair next to Ki. "Whatcha be talkin' about, 'ey?" 

Sarah holds a firm gaze fixed to Ki, studying her for a moment- she speaks without removing her eyes from her, as Kiara rubs a hand over her mouth, appearing slightly- what Sarah believes to seem- queasy. "We just ordered food… some drinks too. I made sure we ordered your favorite, Cleo." She offers Cleo a smile. Her eyes come back to Ki, who is starting to slide her hand away from her mouth, resting them on her lap. "Although, Kiara for some reason refuses to drink Pina Coladas with us tonight." she hums, mocking her disappointment.

"Oh, come on, Ki- it's a party- a reunion, ya gotta 'ave some drinks with us." Cleo winks.

"Apparently, she's given up drinking for a while." Sarah adds with a smirk. 

Ki ignores her, pasting a smile, directing her gaze back to Cleo- who seems now distracted by the surrounding bustling scene of the bar. Cleo cranes her head around, peaking around, searching for something or someone within the slightly busy room.

"Umm… was the restroom far from here?" 

Cleo's eyes widen, sweeping back to Kiara again. "Oh… there be a long line tonight, I'd say wait a while." She glimpses back toward the restroom trying to make out if she could possibly spot Rafe or Pope from where the three sat, wondering if they'd still been hanging about by the area… 

Ki groans, silently cursing in her head. She licks her lips, looking widely around. "Well, I'm-I'm just going to get some fresh air-" she stutters a little, pasting another smile onto her face, pulling her chair back a little-

"I'll come with." Sarah interjects, her lips upturning into a broad smile. Ki cringes and looks away, her mouth pressed into a thin line. 

"Nah, I-I'll be cool- I'll only just be a sec anyway-"

"Well, I insist, Ki." Sarah says cooly. 

Cleo's attention comes back to the two- sensing some tension building… she darts a strange look between the pair- wondering what was going on.