𝙲ի𝛼⍴եᥱ𝑟 19

Èguǒ and Shànyīn walked out of the classroom and into the courtyard of DuPont. Èguǒ turned to his sister, a hint of seriousness in his voice. "You made sure all the other students and teachers were escorted out of the building, right?"

Shànyīn nodded confidently, her eyes flashing with determination. "Yes, I made sure everyone was safely out before we began."

Èguǒ's grin widened, and he nodded in approval. "Excellent."

Nino and Alya were hiding together, their hearts pounding in their chests, as they watched the akumas in the courtyard from their hiding place. Nino was more focused on staying out of sight that Alya, who was trying to get a good angle for her Live stream while remaining hidden.

"Alya, forget about the loivestream for now," he whispered, "hididng here is already dangerous enough,"

"No, I need to get this. I'm still hidden and they can't see us," she replied, not turning to look at him.

Nino was about to respond when he suddenly felt a hand grab him by the collar, pulling him away from his hiding spot. He let out a surprised and fearful screech as Èguǒ yanked him out into the open.

"Nino!" Alya cried out as her boyfiredn was pulled from her side.

"Don't you worry," Shànyīn said to her, her voice devoid of emotion, "it will be your turn soon enough,"

Alya's body was shaking. The fear she felt was so strong she couldn't find it in herself to respond.

In Èguǒ's other hand, he had a tight grip on Kim who was struggling in his grip. Èguǒ's voice was filled with anger and disappointment as he spoke. "I didn't expect you two to turn your backs on my sister, the girl you grew up with, all because of a liar." His words sent shivers down the spines of the two boys.

Kim, however, was not one to back down. He retorted angrily, "It was Marinette who changed, and she deserved everything that happened to her."

Nino's eyes widened as eh watched Èguǒ's eyes go from blue to red as Kim continued.

"Do you have any idea what she's become while you've been gone? She's become a bully, a brat, and attention seeker, a slu–"

Èguǒ didn't let him finish. His eyes flared with anger at Kim's words, and without hesitation, he slammed Kim to the ground, his rage building with each passing moment.

"Continue," he said, his voice low, "go on,"

As Kim lay on the ground, the wind knocked out of him and fear coursing through his veins, Èguǒ's red eyes bore into him with an unrelenting intensity. The akuma's presence was overpowering, his aura so thick it felt like a suffocating weight pressing down on Kim.

Èguǒ's voice was low and dangerous as he dared Kim to continue insulting his sister. "Go on, Kim. Insult her further. And tell me how she deserved to be mistreated and tormented by you and your classmates."

Kim struggled to find his voice, a cold sweat breaking out on his forehead. The words he had so boldly spoken just moments ago now felt like a heavy burden he couldn't bear.

As Èguǒ's menacing red eyes bore into Kim, a sinister smile played on the akuma's lips.

Before Kim could react, a searing pain shot through his arm, and his screams pierced the air. He clutched his arm, trying to comprehend the agony. The skin on his forearm seemed to be burning, and he watched in horror as glowing red words began to appear.

Letter by letter, they etched themselves onto his arm, spelling out a single word: "bully." The pain was excruciating, and Kim couldn't believe what he was witnessing. Èguǒ maintained his sinister grin, ensuring that Kim would carry a permanent reminder of his actions, etched into his very flesh.