Chapter 17

Third person's Pov

In the next episode, Se Ri and Han Byul really did honor their words and dress up in a matching dress making He Jin and Jae Ha can't avert their eyes the other way.

Han Byul's dress

SeRi's dress

'I don't know if I want to sit here or to join the staff and face this way. It's not everyday we can see an angel.' He Jin says.

'Agree.' Jae Ha says.

'We will be the star today.' Se Ri says.

'Or we can be an angel.' Han Byul says while sitting down in the middle with Se Ri on his right and looks at He Jin who hasn't sat down yet.

'You can't blame me for today. You really look like an angel. I bet many moonlights will be envious of me right now.' He Jin says.

'Not just them.' Jae Ha says and sits behind the camera.

'You're very welcome to join us, brother.' He Jin says and signals Jae Ha to bring the chair toward them.

'No, thanks. Views from here are better.' Jae Ha says.

'That's also true.' He Jin says before sitting down himself.

The screen then shows the next morning of the members waking up one by one. But when they showed Han Byul's and Jae Ha's bed, it was already empty with freshly made bedding.

The screen then shows that Han Byul was making some breakfast for the members at the kitchen before they even woke up. A few minutes later, Jae Ha comes back from his morning run and hugs Han Byul from behind.

"You shouldn't do any work, you know? Just rest for a few days. We will be alright. I can make a simple sandwich for them and we can go to the restaurant after that." Jae Ha says.

"I'm fine already. No need to be over protective. I will rest when I don't feel well. Okay?" Han Byul says and pats Jae Ha's hand.

"Fine. But when Yong Hwa saw this, you should talk to him. He might kill me if you don't." Jae Ha says.