Chapter 5 (Renew)

(I accidently posted the same chapter twice so I renew it. I'm sorry for notice it late. Enjoy reading.)

Third person's pov

*Skip to the kidnap incident*

The Twilight group just came back to Korea after finishing their tour concert. The airport was crowded as usual. But with their bodyguards they will be safe. Or it was what they thought.

Walking in the middle sea of humans is harder than that. Someone might get trampled by others or get pushed over hard. Walking at the end side with only two bodyguards while all the others were in front. Han Byul felt a hand grip on his arm, just turned to look at the person only to get pulled away from his group.

"ARGH!!!!" Yong Hwa hears the screaming and looks in the direction. Seeing Han Byul get pulled away he panicked and ran to get to Han Byul.

"HAN BYUL! GET OUT OF MY WAY! HAN BYUL!" He shouted while running and pushed whoever was in his way. Seeing Yong Hwa panicked, all of the other members also rushed to get to Han Byul. The fans nearby Han Byul, finally knowing what happened, try to block the kidnapper but get pushed and kicked.

Finally after a while the fans just make way for the other members to run through. Yong Hwa just ran and grabbed Han Byul's hand before kicking the kidnapper on his stomach, making him kneel in pain.

"HOW DARE YOU TRY TO KIDNAP ONE OF OUR MEMBER!" Yong Hwa shouted in anger. Seeing red, he kicked him again to the floor.

"That's enough. Just give him to the cop." Han Byul says slowly while trembling and winching in pain. Yong Hwa noticed that Han Byul got injured on his hand and around the body from the impact he got while getting pulled away by the kidnapper.

"Let's go to the hospital." Yong Hwa told the bodyguard around them and picked Han Byul up bridal-style to the car.

Seeing such a scene the fans give way to them. Anger finally consumes the fans, making them trampled the criminal over and over again. When the cop finally arrived, the kidnapper was half dead.

*At the hospital*

Han Byul's pov

"Except for a fracture on his arm and bruises over his body, he's fine." The doctor told the members.

"You'll need to stay ward for a week and wear a cast for a while. Try to not move your arm around as much as you can. Get enough rest and take your medicine on time." The doctor reminds Han Byul so his injuries don't get worse.

"Alright doc. I will remember it." He replies and the doctor just nods and gets out of the room.

"I'm fine. You guys can go home already. Don't forget to eat dinner just because I don't cook for you tonight." Han Byul told his members and smiled.

"I want to stay with you." Ha Neul said and cried.

"Owh... Don't cry. I'm really fine. You can stay with me but what about Jae Won? He will be lonely if you stay. Right?" I pulled him closer and made him sit on the bed while wiping his tears away.

"Why don't you just let both of them stay? Your room is big enough for them. I will tell the nurse for an extra bed later." Yong Hwa suggested this because both maknae look reluctant to part with me.

"Fine. You can stay. Just go back first to get change and dinner. You can come here after that. Okay?" I told them.

"Let's go. Hurry. Manager-hyung, let's go. Drive faster." Both maknae said and rushed their brother to hurry, get out of my room and told the manager to get home fast so they can come here faster too.