✨NEW ADVENTURE✨

Start from the beginning

Seeing the documents, Haseena hugged Karishma tightly, planting deep kisses on her cheek.

"I love you... I love you... I love you!" Haseena exclaimed, lifting Karishma up and spinning her around.

"I love you more..." Karishma responded, savoring the cherished moments they shared.

Haseena excitedly urged, "Sign karo... And after that, I will handle everything."

Karishma playfully teased, "Pyaar mein andhe Giraffe... Look properly. Humne already sign kar diya hai," as she kissed Haseena's nose.

Haseena set Karishma down and double-checked the divorce papers. Karishma had indeed signed them. Overflowing with excitement and happiness, Haseena looked at Karishma with joy.

"Ab?" Karishma inquired.

Haseena eagerly declared, "Ab kya, party hogi... Humare style mein. Pehle hum breakfast karenge, phir tumhare samne humare ghar shift karenge, aur phir cruise mein party!"

Karishma, her worries resurfacing, asked, "Jaan, humari reports?"

Haseena reassured her, "Don't worry... Humne safely humare locker mein kar diye hain," and handed her a key. "Ye rahi locker ki chabi. Apne paas rakhna."

Karishma nodded, clutching the key close. After a delightful breakfast together, they both headed to Haseena's apartment. When Shivani opened the door, she was taken aback to see Karishma there so early in the morning.

"Karishma...? Aao andar..." Shivani welcomed her in.

"Hi, Shivani..." Karishma greeted her.

Haseena soon joined them, carrying Karishma's luggage and placing it in her room. Shivani, however, remained in the dark regarding Haseena's plans, as did Karishma.

Shivani took Haseena aside, "What's going on?"

"Karishma aaj ke baad humare saath hi rehegi," Haseena said, announcing her decision to Shivani.

"I don't have any problem. Par kam se kam ye toh batao, tumhara plan kya hai, taki main bhi ready ho," Shivani said firmly. "Mera toh yeh hak hai!"

Haseena sighed, "I'm sorry... Tum kal se puch rahi ho aur hum ne kuch nai bataya."

"It's okay... Ab batao kya plan hai," Shivani said.

"Hasu hum tumhara room dekhte hai...", Karishma said authoritatively and went in.

Karishma entered Haseena's room, inspecting it. She opened Haseena's cupboard, and the first thing she saw was the same white shirt with Karishma's mehendi design. Then, she opened the drawer and found photos from Barbie's and Aayan's wedding, gifts Karishma had given her, and various other memories filled gifts. Finally, she discovered two black diaries. Karishma took them and sat on the bed, reading them while Haseena explained her full plan and Shivani's role and duties. Shivani was stunned to hear it from a person who didn't believe in violence but instead used intelligence.

"At that time, you make sure that CCTV of the backside is under your control and there are no workers or people on that side," Haseena added.

"And what are you thinking of doing?" Shivani asked.

"Uske baad hum dekh lenge... Bas humara saath dena," Haseena said, placing her hand on Shivani's shoulder.

"Puri zindagi tumhara saath denge... Tum puri tarah se mujh par vishwas kar sakti ho," Shivani said with determination.

"Agar iss duniya mei kisi par hume bharosa hai, toh woh bas ek hi insaan hai. Aur woh tum ho. Tumne humare liye jo kiya hai, woh koi saga rishtedar bhi nahi karta," Haseena expressed her trust in Shivani.