The first day

SKYLOR POV
Monday morning, 7:00am.
Whoooo first schoolday! I just woke up and now im going to take a shower.

I'm so excited because Jay is joining this year! Hes my childhood bestie but 2 years ago he had to move away because of his fathers job. See, Jays dad is Cliff Gordon the famous movie star and his mom, Libber Gordon is a famous model! So when his dad got a role in a Hollywood movie, they moved. But now hes back! When Kai & I picked him up from the airport yesterday i accidentally screamed a bit too hard. But hey, it was worth it! Also, you should've seen the look on Kais face! He was soooo jealous, i think his face almost blew up!

Jay and i dated for like a week in 5th grade, it didn't work out at all. I'm dating Kai now tho, and he's everything i ever need.
After my shower i put my clothes on and walk downstairs, only to see my father sitting at the dinner table.
"Skylor, dear! Why don't you take a seat?"
My father Chen says. "Oh and Clouse could you please get Skylor some pancakes."
"Yes sir". That's Clouse, hes like my father's best friend and butler in one. They think its amazing but i think its dumb, anyway
"Thank you father but Im not really hungry yet so i'll pass".  I just wanted to get out of here already! Most people think its the perfect life living in a mansion and having a private island. But I think its lame, i would rather have a little tiny cozy home with my family with Kai. And yes, i want to marry Kai, hes just so perfect! Too bad my father doesn't approve of him, yet.....
"Are you sure sweetie?"
"Yes dad, and im going to school now so bye!" Almost free....
"I don't want that boy to drive you!"
Uhm what? 1.He has a name, and 2. Im 17! Ugh, hes so annoying sometimes! Wait no correction: all the time.
"Don't worry dad Nya is driving me to school". Thats not completely a lie, because Kai is driving her too.
"Alright, have fun!" I didn't hear the last part as I already slammed the door shut, i saw Kai and Nya waiting for me outside the gate.

I get in the car, "Hey babe", Kai says.
"Hi baby, sorry for the wait, my dad was asking questions again".
"No worries, beside, i had Nya in the back". He says as he gives me a small peck.
"Uhm hello Im still here so please dont go eating each other's faces". We both turn our heads to see Nya with an 'ew disgusting' look on her face. "Sorry sis, not my fault you scare all the boys that like you away". Damn Kai, harsh.
"Excuse me, I'll have you know i have plenty of boys AND girls i could date, there just not my type!". Nya is my best friend besides jay and i love her but sometimes shes just too much like right now.
"So what is your type?" I ask confidently as i see Kai smirking knowing my plan. Great minds think alike.
"I dont know. Maybe like a great personality, someone with the same interests as me, I don't really care about looks tho".  Kai rolls his eyes while saying: "just join some stupid robot stuff club and you'll find your dream partner within 2 weeks."
"You know what, maybe I will"
Me and Kai share a high five after Nya says this!

At school
Nya pov

We have arrived at school and I say my goodbye to Kai and Skylor, I love both of them but they make me feel like a third wheel most of the time. The bell rings, shoot! Im late to class! I run through the halls when i bump into someone.
"Ow..Are you okay?"  The stranger asks me. I look up and get a good look of his(!?) face, and wow. He looks like an angel, with auburn curly hair, an eyebrows notch, sooo many freckles and electric blue eyes. I could stare at those all day. He looks at me confused.
"Oh yea! Sorry about that, are you okay?"
The boy starts laughing with the cutest laugh I've every heard, what happening to me!?
"Don't worry about, Im not the one who fell to the ground. You sure you're not hurt?"
And hes caring too, wow.
"Yep all sure!" Then I remember why i was running in the first place. "Oh fsm, Im so late to class!" Don't worry I'm new here, you could just say you were showing me around the school right?"
Wow that's smart.
"Oh that's so smart I'm totally saying that! Well goodbye uhm..."
"I'm Jay"
"Goodbye Jay! See you around!" I say as I sprint around the corner, phew. Wait, why was I getting nervous!? I never get nervous! I knock on my classroom door before opening it. When I walk in I see a girl I've never seen before standing in the front, pink hair with a blue stroke at the front. I also see an angry teacher.

"Nya Smith." Yep, Im dead.

———————————-
IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN SUCH A LONG TIME FIRST MY GRANDPA DIED THEN MY PHONE BROKE AND I COULFNT LOGIN ON MY LAPTOP AND NOW I ACCIDENTALLY  SPILLED APPLE JUICE ON MY LAPTOP AND NOW ITS BROKEN (im too scared to tell my parents lol).

I think this chapter was also pretty short so sorry about that :(, i will try my hardest to make the next part longer and hopefully soon. :)