rat boy aj 🐀🧀
are u serious

kenny 🫂
whens the last time
we've seen chunkz

damn right

sharks 🦈
Well hes in here so

rat boy aj 🐀🧀
hes prob sleeping he
sleeps at this time

kenny 🫂
lol

sharks 🦈
who is blasting sza

kenny 🫂
BLESS UP

rat boy aj 🐀🧀
sorry
will turn it down

keep ts up

kenny 🫂
On me we need some
energy in this b

sharks 🦈
beuh come downstairs

rat boy aj 🐀🧀
everyone?

dur

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

we keep having these random meeting whenever we think somethings gonna go wrong, we're never right but i mean they enlighten everyones mood so its whatever, "can't even blast my wife in peace can i?" aj said jumping down the stairs with a speaker around his wrist playing open arms.

"address the elephant in the room here jade and jude are getting too close and we haven't seen or heard from chunkz in a week and NOTHING in his room has been moved state your opinions now, GO"

kenny said yanking the handle back on the reclining seat and shooting backwards, "FIRST OF A-" i yelled before getting cut off by aj, "NO SC- no screaming in this house, what do we look like animals?"

"you look like a raccoon, plus our neighbor is filly, WHO CARES, and me and jude aren't even like that its not even that serious!" as soon as i said that, my phone just had to ring, and sharky just HAD to be the one right next to it.

"not that close but he's calling you, hmph" sharky said, sliding his finger to answer, "hiiiiii judeeee" sharky said sticking his tongue out with a high pitched voice, you have got to be kidding me.

"sharky what are you on, let me talk to her" jude replied from the other line, "but shes busy shes fighting aj," "NO I'M NOT" i screamed back at my phone, "can you ask her if she wants to come spend the weekend with me?" jude said laughing, waiting for my reply.

"i guess i can, please hold, jade do you want to spend the weekend with jude or nope," sharky said putting his hand up to the phone and covering it while jude hummed on the other side.

"i don't have tickets they're too expensive for this weekend, plus i thought he was leaving, wait hold up GIVE ME MY PHONE" i said, snatching my phone out of sharkys hands.

"for what?" i asked getting up from my seat and heading to the washroom, "i haven't send you in forever, i miss you" jude said, he's been really good to me for a while and i don't want this to go anywhere, at least not right now.

i knew i wasn't ready for anything like this but its jude, whats the worst that could happen, plus im probably just overthinking this, i'm sure i am. "don't say that, not now." i said sighing leaning on the door with my phone up to my ear, "jade you act like i can't show you that i care for you, you know i do,"

"i know, i just don't wanna ruin anything between us" i replied, hearing a vase crash on the floor, causing me to turn around and come out to aj on the floor, sharky trying to hide behind a pillar, and kenny with his ear to the door, the already open one.

"oopsies"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

AUTHORS NOTES !

hiiii, i am reaallyy sorry about taking so long to upload but let me tell you my tiktok is the exact same i havent uploaded in so long, school caught up to me and ive had to do actual essays and not stories like this sooo i hope that soon ill have enough time do actually do more chapters but for now here yall go 💔😞, i love u guys tysm for reading!