021

10:35AM JADES POV

its been two weeks, two whole entire weeks of this and he hasnt deemed to text me once, not like i cared anyways right? i've been going to judes games anytime that i had. at home bored? flight booked. missing jude? flight booked. any other occasion? flight booked. i cant say that i never didnt have feelings for him as kids, but we were kids, what was done back then wasnt real.

i havent felt free in God knows how long, they said it would get better eventually, as in kenny and sharky, and it did, but i still didnt feel the way i wanted to feel after all. i felt like i lost someone who meant the whole entire world to me, yes, he put me through hell and back and did things that even i couldnt put anyone through.

but what was done was done, and there wasnt anyway to go back to him after what he did. i couldnt do that to myself, i couldnt go through that again? and i think its clear that he manipulated me, orr..

sitting in bed scrolling through my laptop, online shopping for clothes aj walks into my room, holding a cake, chocolate to be exact, with.. extra chocolate chips. "whats this for," i asked shutting my laptop halfway setting it to the side and grabbing the cake out of his hands, "not going back to him, for a whole two weeks, world record!" he laughed as he pointed to the cake which read, "congratulations, you're officially smarter than two weeks before!"

needless to say, i felt as if it was my fault that everyone wasnt close anymore, i havent seen chunkz in atleast a week, he hasnt been active on any socials, and everyones tried to reach out to him, but he only leaves them on seen. "you okay?" aj said; snapping his fingers in front of my face making me lose my trance.

"i'm good, how bout' you" snapping back into my thoughts, taking a plastic fork and digging into the cake. "nothing feels the same anymore," aj said sitting down on the beanbag that was in the corner next to my bed.

"i know, i'm sorry." i said still scarfing down that damn cake, these moments werent gonna stop me from enjoying something i havent had in a month. "not your fault, it couldn't be." he said scrolling through his phone as memories of us from 2 years ago popped up of us at nandos.

chunkz spilling his diet coke, the time he "claimed" he was going on a diet. kenny throwing fries at aj, and sharky pulling my chair back before i sat making me fall down, niko laughing in the background. it was always just us.

he shook his head, i knew aj was as sad, niko was basically his bestfriend, even if they didnt act like it all the time, they cared for eachother more than anyone in the group.

"i miss when it was normal between everyone, y'know?" he sighed, getting up and closing my door, leaving me to think about how different everything would be if i never texted jude that day, if i was never sleeping next to him that day.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

6 NEW MESSAGES

jade, chunkz, sharky, aj, kenny

sharks 🦈
do it for the plot

rat boy aj 🐀🧀
cmon bro we cant
just be stuck in this house
anymore im being serious

kenny 🫂
he has a point

sharks 🦈
so its cozy in here