The Attendants Comfort

MOONS VIRUS X READER (Sad-Comfort)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Based off the security breach game keep this in mind.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You sighed with sadness, you were currently helping Sun to finish cleaning up the daycare.
Cleaning up some glitter off the play structure you groaned with frustration.

"Why the heck won't this stuff ever come off?!?."
Sun glared at you.
"Sunshine!." He partially pouted.
You looked at Sun in disbelief.
"I didn't even say the bad word!."

Sun shook his head and gently grabbed the hand you were cleaning with, he lightly tightened his grip on your hand and began helping you, almost as if guiding you, basically telling you how to properly take glue off the structure.

You watched as your hands moved in sync with one another....he was stronger and the glue was coming off...you hated to admit it but feeling a little bit of touch after having nothing for a couple months...it made you feel a slight tinge of happiness again.
You must have been spaced out because Suns hand was off yours and now waving in your face.

"Hello?. Earth to Sunshine?. Are you okay?."
He asked worriedly.

You lightly smiled, Sun knew you weren't okay and you felt bad for always avoiding the topic...

"Do you...still miss...him?."
Sun asked sadness in his tone. 

Moons virus made Sun uncomfortable and it caused the both of them to go through an immense amount of pain....It felt unfair to miss that. 

You frowned and shrugged.
"I mean....I don't know...I-Iguess so I just- I love you and Moon so much ya know?. But when Moon wasn't himself- I- I *stutters* I think that I fell in love with whatever that virus was....yeah it was practically a killing machine but....-

You didn't finish and Sun hugged you tightly.

The light flickered off and Moon appeared, the grip on the hug seemed to grow tighter.

You started to cry and sniffled into Moons chest.
"I'm so sorry but I can't help but feel this way."
Moon soothingly rubbed a hand on your back.
"Shhh, Starlight it's okay."