II

Author POV:

Timeskip

Years later

It was early in the morning, Jeemin casually scrolling through her phone and a message popped up coming from Yunah, excitedly informing her that they were accepted and going to join the survival show.
Jeemin can't comprehend what's happening and then her phone suddenly rings. Yunah's calling her.
When Jeemin answered the call, she was immediately bombarded by Yunah's loud voice, obviously celebrating.

Jeemin's POV:
Come on Yunah unnie! it's early in the morning, don't pull some kind of prank on me! I said and heard Yunah unnie laughing hardly in reply.

"Seriously Jeemin-ah, It'll be a great opportunity to show off our skills and get some recognition."

"And for us to finally debut together, Jeemin-ah." Yunah added. At that moment, I can even feel that her face is lighting up from excitement when she said that. And here I am smiling ear to ear in reply.

The thought of going into a survival show makes me feel apprehensive, nervous even, but I know it's a once in a lifetime opportunity for me to achieve my dream, and for me and Yunah to debut together.
My thoughts were interrupted when I heard Yunah yelling through the phone

"YAH JEEMIN-AH! GO DRESS UP! I'M HERE OUTSIDE YOUR DORM!"

Jeemin is dumbfounded when Yunah said that she's already outside her dorm but soon realizes that, she's not joking when she's asking her to open the door. She quickly changes into her casual signature outfit and slowly opens the door, revealing Yunah with her usual outfit but Jeemin can't help but feel mesmerized by her. The oversized black shirt, black cargo pants, stylish boots and her beanie. She was mesmerized for a moment but snapped out of it and quickly said

"Ah you're really unpredictable Yunah unnie! "

"And that part of me is what makes me so interesting."

Yunah quickly replies with a smile showing her whisker dimples.

"Yes you do. Oh shoot. I mean No I- Yes w-wait No- I'd-"

Jeemin stumbles over her words as Yunah interrupts her with a mischievous grin.

"I know what you meant, but I think you need to work on your communication skills if you want to be a good leader"

"Leader what-"
Jeemin is completely flustered by Yunah's comment and can only stammer in response. Jeemin tries to shake it off by asking Yunah to come inside and wait for her to get ready but Yunah just laughs and says that she's already ready and dressed up.

Jeemin is trying to hide the fact that she's completely flustered.
"You know what, let's just go"
Jeemin said as she quickly reach out for her bag.

"Ooh it seems like you're the one who's going to pay for the food bill later on"
Yunah said while smiling mischievously.

"I-"

They were bickering on their way out but ended up dividing and paying for the food bill equally.