I

In a noisy, bustling audition room, contestants who stood side by side with their eyes glued to the stage in front of them. One spoke with her actions, her presence demanding attention without the need for words. She was tough, charismatic, and her confidence knew no bounds.

Yunah looked around the room, noticing the other auditionees waiting with her. Her eyes settled on a shy girl in the corner, and something immediately drew her attention. The girl was wearing long, baggy jeans with a white tank top and a gentle smile crossed her face, her dark hair cascading over her shoulders. Yunah couldn't help but admire the girl's gentle demeanor, and felt drawn to her. On the other hand, Jeemin's attention is on the tough, charismatic, confident girl, wishing she was like her.
From their first moments observing each other from afar, it's clear that these two have a connection.

After a while, Yunah walked up to her with confidence and began a conversation.

Jeemin looked up at the sound of Yunah's voice and saw her confidently approach. She quickly composed herself, but in her heart, she felt her cheeks flush with embarrassment and her heart pounded excitedly. She tried her best to maintain her composure and remain humble. Jeemin could tell that something drew Yunah's attention. Yunah was curious about her, but in a good way. They locked eyes, and Jeemin could feel something there that felt like a strong connection.

They talked for a while, getting to know each other and bonding over their common career aspirations. Jeemin is normally shy and reserved but this time she felt different, she felt comfortable with Yunah. Their conversation became deeper as they shared stories, dreams, and their passions. That's where everything started and their friendship began to bloom.
Yunah and Jeemin became close quickly and supported each other along the difficult path of their trainee life.