༻❁༺

"I wish I could tell you but I can't Zoro."

"Why not? What do you mean by you died."

"Exactly as it sounds like. Can't you just accept that I can't tell you?"

"I can't Zuki. You leave for 3 years. It's been almost fucking 4 years since we went through that. We deserve answers!" He shouted as tears started rolling down his cheeks.

This startled her. She looked down. "I can only tell you, once you gathered all the pieces you need to understand." She admitted.

Zoro looked at her mouth a bit agape.

"You know what I'm talking about Zoro. You were always curious about them."

He wrapped his brain around the information he received. Could it be? "The letters?" He asked.

She gave him a small smile. "You were always a quick one. They are somewhere on the ship. Find them and I'll tell you all you wish to know." She said as she tossed something to him.

"So you'll know where to find me." She said as she walked to the edge of the building and jumped down.

Zoro ran to the edge and saw her safely land on the ground before walking away. He let out a sigh at the way she played this.

He made his way back towards the ship. To him it was obvious she would hide the letters in her room because she knew it like the back of her hand. She had modified it to her liking.

He remembers he once stepped a bit to far on a certain floorboard and a bucket of freezing cold water fell down on him. He was soaking wet and freezing. She told him it was a trap to alarm her should unwanted visitors appear. She never denied the possibility of more of these secret nooks and what not.

Zoro entered her room with a sigh and started examining the room for anything out of ordinary. His eyes didn't immediately catch something so he went for the hands on approach.

He started touching and pulling any object, wall and floorboard in the hopes of accidentally finding it.

She must've kept them close and somewhere nobody would expect to hide anything.

His eyes lit up at his train of thoughts. He went to her bed and tossed the pillows on the floor. He heaved up the mattress and in the corner of his vision he saw a little bump stick out.

He pushed it nothing, he pulled it nothing. He tried to turn it and it budged. Once he fully turned it, a little drawer popped up. In it were the letters he so desperately needed.

He took them out before turning it close again and dropping the mattress back on the bed. He picked up the pillows, fluffed them up and placed the back on the bed again.

He took the letters in his hand and looked for the first one before opening it to read it.

༻❁༺

"Are you sure it's wise to let him know?"

She nodded her head. "Trust me, Zoro can be of help."

"Mm are you sure he's going to figure it out though?"

"Yes Zoro is quite the smart guy, he'll figure it out and then he'll come running to me to explain the rest. His probably been puzzling all the information I've provided him along the years to see the bigger picture."

"Don't let your feelings cloud your judgement Misokazuki."

"I won't and I'm not! I know what I'm doing okay? Besides this is almost over anyways and then you'll leave me alone for good like you promised."

"And I will keep my promise."

༻❁༺

Confusion, chaos and more confusion is what I live for 🤷🏻‍♀️ also guys this officially my most read fic with 58.8k reads🤨 like I'm beyond excited y'all like it sm like fr😭 did not expect that. An early post bec I wrote this chapter last night incase I got busy today as my dad mentioned smth that I had to do. It never hurts to be prepared right? Anyways love you guys lots mwah!