Therefore, everyone also misses the time when the snack bar is open.

"Boss, I heard that you have opened a new snack bar in Heyuan County, so will you continue to open this one?" Another customer asked cautiously.

Everyone else was also nervous. If this snack bar is closed, where will they go for breakfast in the future? It's sad just thinking about it.

"It depends on the situation." Mu Chen said, without saying anything dead.

If Mumu likes to stay here, then continue to open, if you want to go to other places, then this place may close

Of course, these customers don't know. If they knew what Mu Chen was thinking at the moment, they would definitely go to Mu Yan and persuade him. After all, it is much easier to persuade Mu Yan than to persuade Mu Chen.

"Oh." When everyone got this answer, they all felt a little bit stunned.

Heyuan County is a county seat, the flow of people is larger than that of the village, and the living conditions are even better than that of the village. If they have the ability, they will definitely go to Heyuan County instead of staying in the village.

"If we weren't here, we would have taught our disciples to drive." Seeing this, Mu Chen gave a rare explanation.

This is the place where he and Mu Mu met, met and fell in love. It was very special to them, so naturally it was impossible to completely abandon it.

After hearing the words, everyone finally let go of their high-hanging hearts, and at the same time felt extremely grateful and lucky for being able to accept these two people into the village.

"Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo" dad woke up.

The little tiger ran in and howled twice at Mu Chen.

Mu Chen immediately threw down the steamed buns he was making, and picked out a few big steamed stuffed buns with thin skin and lots of stuffing, and said to several customers in the store, "I'll go home first."

After finishing speaking, regardless of the fact that there was no one in the shop except the customers at the moment, he hurried home.

When the customers saw this, they all smiled heartily, envious of the relationship between Mu Chen and Mu Yan.

Mu Chen was walking fast in front, and the little tiger was chasing behind him.

As soon as he entered the house, Mu Chen saw that Mu Yan had already got up, walked over quickly, stretched out his big hand to wrap his arms around the other's waist, passed the bun over, and said, "Are you up? Eat something first."

As soon as Mu Yan saw Mu Chen, he easily thought of the embarrassing thing he did last night, his face turned red, and his little hands holding the buns were also a little tangled, and he ate the buns in small bites.

"Achen, are we still going to Heyuan County today?" Mu Yan asked after eating the buns.

"I won't go today, I'll go tomorrow." Mu Chen took out a handkerchief, and carefully wiped Mu Yan's oily hands one by one, one by one very carefully.

"Didn't you tell Qingran and the others to go today?" Mu Yan looked at Mu Chen puzzled.

Mu Chen looked at Mu Yan meaningfully, with an ambiguous expression on his expression.

"If you want to go, you have to wait for someone to wake up before you can go." Mu Chen said pointedly.

Mu Yan immediately understood what he meant, it was because he got up too late that he didn't go.