"Xiao Li, don't mess around. Let the adults take command. Your brother Xian will be of great use. I can't do it on the front line." [Listen to

  Xiao Li's arrangements, and her powers never go wrong. 】

  Chai Yisan wrote this sentence on the panel, his eyes warning Sun Xian not to continue making unreasonable troubles.

  The power of mental prediction can bring upgrades to the dim and muddy ruins again and again.

  If Xiaoli hadn't stood firmly behind Chai Yisan, he wouldn't have gathered the current group of people so smoothly.

  Therefore, Chai Yisan never refuted every word Xiaoli said and carried it out 100%.

  Lin Luyan acquiesced to Chai Yisan's arrangement. On the way here, she also heard about Xiaoli's magical abilities, and she really wanted to bring Liu Zhixing with her in this operation to facilitate the collection of some important supplies.

  With the escort of a second-level spiritual superpower, she can feel more confident about Liu Zhixing's trip.

  The matter seems to be a foregone conclusion, no matter how much you refuse, it is useless. Liu Zhixing sighed lightly and did not refute again.

  The two bosses gave them absolute power. Xiaoli, who was "newly appointed", swung her ponytails, jumped next to the person sitting and took a look, then immediately jumped in front of the next person and continued to use black grapes. Staring like eyes.

  Yu Min was panicked and rubbed his arms to dispel the sudden fear in his heart.

  This little girl is as weird as the NPC in the secret room.

  After everyone understood, Xiaoli started to speak.

  "You, you, and you, together."

  "You, you together."

  "You...I can't see through it, you decide for yourself." He

  pointed his hands on his hips and dominated the situation. When it came time to arrange Qin Simu, Xiao Loli was in trouble, holding her chin with her short hand, feeling dazed.

  "Xiao Li, who did you ask him to go with?" Sun Xian blinked, curious about which "vulnerable group" the only eldest brother whose details he couldn't figure out would be taken care of.

  As a result, Sun Xian was disappointed. Xiaoli's superpower was also ineffective against Qin Simu.

  So he became the only mobile operator in this operation and would act as needed.

  Personnel arrangements, material reserves, action plans, etc. have been basically agreed upon.

  Chai Yisan's expression suddenly changed. He wrote a series of words in a panic and slapped the panel vigorously, attracting Lin Luyan to look over.

  [Lend me 4,000 points, I have to go back. 】

  Being imprisoned by Zhang Jun is also an important part of this operation. This can greatly lower their vigilance, and Zhang Jun will not put too many forces in the city.

  Originally, Chai Yisan deducted the points collected from the search, which was enough. But because Lin Luyan wanted to see him on the way, she spent the frugal 2,000 points in advance. Now she didn't have enough points to go back and forth, so she could only ask the ally she just met on the first day to borrow them.

  It's really frustrating for the base commander to do this.

  In fact, Lin Luyan has hidden her secrets until now. Everyone only knows that she is the manager, and they don't know anything about the number of people with superpowers under her or the wealth she controls.

  The restaurant proprietress and the base director, smart people all know who to choose as the boss.

  Therefore, before the base was merged into a restaurant, Lin Luyan pretended to be mysterious and avoided all questions about the shelter under her name to avoid Chai Yisan's regret.

  Most of the restaurant's savings came from Qin Simu's killing of factory zombies.

  Such a large amount of money will be spent before there is time to discuss interest.

  Lin Luyan painfully transferred 4,000 points to the base account of Shuguang Base. Chai Yisan started the time and space transfer without even looking back, and hurried back to the place where he was previously detained.

  …………

  Zhang Jun once heard from his subordinates that Chai Yisan, as the base commander of Shuguang Base, seemed to be able to spend 2,000 crystal cores for space transfer. However, later, when his subordinate accidentally fell into a pile of zombies and died during an outing mission, this rumor was no longer known. People argue.

  Hu's patience was short, and his appetite had grown bigger and bigger recently, so the reward he was offered was too hard for Zhang Jun to refuse.

  Forced to do nothing, he could only resort to dangerous tactics, kidnap Chai Yisan in advance, and threaten him with the safety of the base residents. He could not use his thoughts to disrupt the smooth operation of the base.

  Due to the previous rumors spread by his subordinates, Zhang Jun was a little wary of Chai Yisan's skill.

  He has no way to intervene in the rental fees in the residential area, and the amount there will be automatically transferred to Chai Yisan's base account.

  Counting the days, Chai Yisan has almost enough money in his account, which is 2,000. Zhang Jun's beauty selection activity today was so urgent.

  The door of the underground prison was opened, and a ray of light shone in from the outside, making the person unable to open his eyes.

  (End of chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com

Apocalypse: My restaurant is a top safe houseOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara