3|𝗘𝗫𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧

Start from the beginning

"She looks familiar. She's the girl on your computer. Yeah. He's got you on his computer." Ben told Gwen.

"Don't forget Aunt may." He said before leaving.

Peter turned around and Gwen got closer, "He's a character. That's my uncle. He uhm.. He's a pathological liar, thought you were someone else." He said.

Jake stood there watching them, Peter seemed nervous, actually both of them seemed nervous. He frowned, Did he actually like her? And did she liked him back?

That's good news right? He should be happy for him.

Why isn't he?

Jake rolled his eyes, having enough of them. He looked around and noticed the hallway was empty. He was late for class so he just started walking. Unnoticed by both Gwen and Peter.

"I can't right now.." Peter said, "Yeah, no me too." Gwen chuckled, "But maybe uh, another.." He started, "Time. Alright." Gwen finished and started to walk down the hallway.

Peter watched her go, he turned around to see that Jake left cursing him to frown.

༺༻

𝑱𝑨𝑲𝑬 𝑾𝑨𝑺 𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑭𝑼𝑺𝑬𝑫 and upset and when he was upset he would go skateboarding.

He walked to a warehouse near the river with his board in one hand but stopped when he saw Peter skating. Jake didn't know why he was so upset with him.

It had to be because of the incident right? Jake told him not to do anything but he didn't listen, he was reckless and he got into trouble.

He was sure that was it.

Peter noticed him, "Hey. Thank god, I wanted to talk to you." He walked up to Jake.

"Why?" Jake didn't meant for the question to come out so harsh, Peter frowned, "Look, I'm sorry. You were right and I should've listened to you." He said and Jake sighed, "Yes. You should've."

"Forgive me?" Peter looked at him with hopeful eyes and Jake sighed, "Please?"

"Okay." He said rolling his eyes.

Peter smiled before hugging him, Jake hugged back, closing his eyes. They stayed like that for a while. Maybe a little too long. They must've noticed that in the same time because they were pulling away and looking everywhere but at each other.

"So why uhh.. what are you doing here?" Jake asked, he knew it was a stupid question but he had to break the silence, "Skating."

Peter replied laughing slightly, "Right, yeah."

"I wanna show you something, come on." He said taking Jake by the hand.

"Stay here."

He tried to stick on the metal. It seemed to work. he slowly worked his way up the wall like a spider. All the way up, then leaped upwards to hand stick to the joists.

Peter let himself dangle, only holding on with his legs. He spotted a metal robe hanging from nearby. With one jump, he was swinging on it.

He cheered before going back to Jake, "What do you say?" Peter asked, Jake stood there in complete shook, "Jake?" Peter said, "I- that.. uh, that was.. amazing." He said and Peter smiled, he was about to say something but Jake's phone vibrated.

"Shit. We're gonna be late for our meeting with Connors, come on." Jake said and Peter nodded.

༺༻

"𝑾𝑬 𝑯𝑨𝑽𝑬 𝑯𝑼𝑴𝑨𝑵 line testing over..." Connors said, Peter had spotted another device he had seen before.