3|𝗘𝗫𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧

Start from the beginning

Peter sat down and Jake was behind him, looking over his shoulder. Peter began to write, "Change that." Jake muttered, He wrote fast and when they were done they showed it to Connors.

"Extraordinary. How did you boys come up with this?" He asked, Peter and Jake looked at each other and then just shrugged, chuckling.

"How would you feel about coming to the Tower, after school?" Connors asked and they nodded.

༺༻

"You did that on purpose Flash!" A girl said when the basketball hit the bucket full of paint cursing the paint to fall on the paper. 

"No I didn't but I should've. You better watch your back." Flash said.

Peter and Jake walked up to the girl. "Hey." Jake whispered as he placed the bucket back.

"Alright?" Peter asked then caught the basketball that was about to hit Jake.

"Give it up Parker." Flash said, Peter looked at Jake who shook his head.

"Why don't you take it from me?" He asked getting closer to Flash, "Oh god, this isn't gonna end well." Jake whispered, putting his head in his hands.

Peter stuck his hand out with the ball in his hand. "Go ahead, take it." He said and just as Flash was about to grab it but Peter took the ball in his other hand.

Flash went to grab it again but he spun the ball around his head cursing him to turn around which gave Peter the opportunity to hit him in the back with the ball.

He turned around and Peter smiled before deceiving to throw the ball making Flash wanting to grab it but he almost fell.

"Just take it." He whispered sticking out his hand, Flash looked at him, "Okay how about this? Okay?" He asked and put his hand over his eyes. "How about that?" He turned his head around.

Flash grabbed the ball but he couldn't take it.

Peter turned back, "Come on, take it." He whispered, Flash backed away and Peter started to dribbled the ball, "Alright bring it! Come on Parker!" Flash said.

He started to run towards Flash, he bumped into Flash cursing him to fall, Peter then jumped and threw the ball in the net hard cursing the glass to break.

Everyone looked at him in shook. Peter turned to look at Jake who just shook his head in disappointment.

  ༺༻

"They are not gonna make us pay for the backboard." Peter told Ben when they walked out of the principals office.

"I don't care about that. Was that true?" Ben asked when they stoped walking, "What?"

"Did you humiliate that boy?" He asked and Peter sighed before nodding his head, "Yeah I did. But this guy deserved it."

"Was he the guy that punched you and Jake?" Ben said, "Yeah.. yeah but—" Peter said, "So all this is about getting even." Ben interrupted him.

"If so I guess you must feel pretty good about yourself now, right?" He asked and Peter sighed.

"Yeah I thought so. Well thanks to this little escapade of yours, I had to change shifts at work, so you have to pick up Aunt May tonight 9:00. Understood?"

"Yeah." Peter said, "Good." Ben nodded.

Jake sighed, Ben looked at him before his eyes go to the person next to him.

"She looks familiar. She's the girl on your computer. Yeah. He's got you on his computer." Ben told Gwen.

"Don't forget Aunt may." He said before leaving.