He quickly tightened the curtains and took his sister to lie under the big bed.

  The visitor was Yu Min, who had visited Wahada restaurant yesterday.

  When he got home yesterday, it was almost dark outside. Yu Min has suffered from severe night blindness since he was a child. He cannot see anything clearly at night without turning on the lights.

  But after eating at the Wahada restaurant, he felt as if his eyesight had been purified. Not only could he clearly see every object in the dark, but he also seemed to have a lot more strength in his body.

  It’s so fantasy! The wahada restaurant is simply a supply station for human energy in the apocalypse!

  Yu Min doesn't know how long he can survive in the apocalypse, but as long as he lives one more day, he will have to rely on Wahada restaurant for one more day.

  I searched through all the valuable things in my house, but couldn't find any trace of gold.

  A ridiculous idea that Yu Min had never considered appeared in his mind for the first time.

  He kind of wanted to kill a zombie with his own strength.

  No matter how expensive gold is, in the end it can't compare to the crystal core in a zombie's brain.

  This idea took shape and has been lingering in Yu Min's mind, disturbing him from sleeping.

  At one o'clock in the morning, Yu Min, who was still particularly energetic, cursed lowly, hating his honest body, angrily picked up the only thing in the family, and stepped out of the house with determination.

  It turns out that the food sold at wahada restaurants is indeed extraordinary.

  Yu Min, a two-dimensional, thin, dead man, never thought that he would miraculously kill a zombie.

  Holding back his nausea, he got the rhombus-shaped crystal from the head that was full of bloody stench.

  He thought this should be the crystal core that the restaurant owner mentioned, one that could feed a meal.

  So today he came here in time for lunch. In addition to the knife, he also had a large amount of gold jewelry that he picked up from a gold shop on the road.

  Those specialized in carrying heavy loads.

  Unexpectedly, the right time, place and people were not in harmony, and the door of Wahada Restaurant was closed tightly, leaving no room for him.

  Standing outside and calling Po Tian, ​​he waited until the curtain in the French window on the far right flickered.

  Yu Min, who recognized Qi Yining, was like a fish that had fallen on the shore and was short of water. He slapped the floor-to-ceiling window of the staff room with all his strength, regardless of whether he would usher in dangerous zombies if he shouted loudly, trying desperately to enter the store.

  But what he didn't know was that for the safety of the two children, Lin Luyan specially turned on the volume mask in the restaurant, so they couldn't hear Yu Min's voice outside.

  Worried that the two children could not see what was going on outside the restaurant and would be too scared to think about other things, she kept the visual shield and did not turn it on.

  Facts have proved that Lin Luyan's decision was right. If Qi Yining and Qi Xiaoxin heard Yu Min's high-pitched shouts of several dozen per minute, they would be frightened and cry.

  It is very likely that Qi Yining will be concerned about the business of Wahada Restaurant and choose to open the door on his own initiative, so as to make more money for Lin Luyan.

  There were obviously people inside, but the restaurant didn't open for a long time.

  Yu Min, who was complaining every day, squatted helplessly at the door of the restaurant, praying that the Wahada restaurant would simply open in the afternoon instead of selling out all the dishes and no longer serving customers.

  .........

  After a bumpy journey, the RV finally arrived at its destination.

  Luxurious and gorgeous classical tall buildings, gorgeous and noble decorations, plus the faint aroma of bread wafting in the air.

  Greedily and angrily, he seduced the post-apocalyptic humans who had not eaten normal food for a long time, and Qin Simu, who was full and hungry again in the morning.

  There was a twisted human face pasted in the car window, and the saliva at the corner of his mouth was about to drip down.

  A pair of thin female palms on the back domineeringly pulled the man away from the window and took his place.

  "Brother Jing, let me take a look too." Wang Li was also eager for the food that might be outside the car.

  The charming fragrance goes straight to the nostrils, tempting the most primitive instincts in the human body to surge out.

  The car stops.

  The two looked at each other deeply, envious of the man and woman in front of them who seemed to have never experienced the true suffering of the apocalypse.

  The door of the restaurant opened, and the smell of pastries became more and more intense.

  Chen Youjing carried Xu Xiaojing, who was burning all over her body, towards the restaurant.

  His eyes were staring straight inside, and he didn't notice the strange push behind him.

  He stumbled suddenly and almost fell to the ground with Xu Xiaojing.

  "Hey, what are you doing!" Chen Youjing glared. He could now regard Xu Xiaojing as a superpower with great potential in the future, and her awakening process could not be destroyed.

  Anyone who hinders Xu Xiaojing from awakening her powers will be Chen Youjing's lifelong enemy.

  He regretted that he had not yet had such an opportunity, but he was truly happy for his friend.

  Yu Min, who was yelled at, looked sorry.

   Thank you [Autumn Waters and Everlasting Sky] baby for your reward~

    Thank you [Lu] baby for your n monthly passes~

  (End of this chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com