Suddenly the door of the room opened and sejin came inside.. He signed seeing them like this.. They were looking like living dead bodies..

Sejin- guys please go to the hotel and eat and rest for some time.. You are making yourself weak like this.. You guys have to be strong for lily and tae..

Rm- *sign* you are right hyung.. *gets up* let's go guys but we will come back after getting freshnup...

Sejin nods his head because he knows that he can't do anything in this matter.. Everyone got up and started walking towards the door but got stopped by loud thud and goarn voices..

They looked behind and saw jk sitting on the floor holding his head and goarning in pain... They all ran towards him and made him sit on the bench and give him water..

After sometimes jk's pain reduces and he was normal like before... And he head was also normal like nothing happens.. This made everyone worried..

Jm- how can this be possible!??.. How can ur pain go in a blink of eyes!?..

Rm- *clicked something* I know how!..

Jin- y-you mean!?. *scared voice*

Suga- *blank face* that someone hits tae or lily in their head..

This made everyone's face pale and heart shattered thinking of someone hurting their mates like this.. They want to find their mates as soon as possible..

Jk- now what should we do!??.

Sejin- first let's go to rest a little and then come back.. Till then maybe the police found them..

Hobi- *sad voice* maybe!??..

Jin- lets go guys.. *weak voice*

Everyone left the room and sat in the car silently.. Sejin is the one who was driving the car with rm on the passenger seat.. Jikook sat in the back seat and sope with jin in the middle ones..

The ride was silent.. Everyone was busy in their own thoughts but suddenly jimin's vision started blurring.. He unconsciously held JK's hand tightly which made him look at jm worriedly..

Jimin narrowed his eyes when a vision started coming in front of his eyes.. Which made him think that he is there.. Soon the vision cleared a little and showed a forest path..

Soon the vision goes and he finds himself sitting in the car

Soon the vision goes and he finds himself sitting in the car... Before jk could ask him something he shouts loudly which made the car stop with a halt..