MOVING IN 🏠

AN POV

AN POV..

THE NEXT DAY..

Finally the day of moving came 🏠🏠

Finally the day of moving came 🏠🏠..Yesterday they all shift heavy things by the help of moving trucks and bts help lily to arrange her room properly..

Now the only things that are remaining to go are some of her clothes, electronic devices and some of her little pots.. She decided to give her room an aesthetic vibe so she does some online shopping for it...

With putting final box in her car.. She sat on the driver's seat and started driving towards the bts dorm/apartment... Soon she reached there and locked her car..

She looked towards the entrance of the building and saw jk and rm coming towards her for helping her.. They come and hug her before whispering a sweet good morning wish..

Rm and jk picks the heavy boxes and pick up some small bags.. Then they goes near the lift and wait for the lift to come down.. They were talking with each other telling what they want to do today..

Soon the lift come and the 3 of them stands inside the lift which took them there private floor.. This floor is above in the building with high security.. There apartment is two floor apartment.. So there are 8 rooms on the second floor and on the first floor there is a living room, kitchen, dinning room and a home gym..

The 3 of them go inside Lily's room and put the boxes down slowly because they don't want to disturb others sleep.. Jk and rm look at lily and softly asked..

Both - do u need any help??

Lily- *shakes her head* no.. I'm ok.. U both go and take some rest and thank you for ur help..

Jk- *come closer to lily* u don't need to thank us noona.. It's our duty as soulmate.. *pecks ur forehead*

Rm- *comes near both of them* kookie is right lily.. U don't need to thank us.. *pecks both of their forehead*