A DAY WITH KOOKIE 🐰

AN POV..

You'll never do a whole lot unless you're brave enough to try

You'll never do a whole lot unless you're brave enough to try... That's what has been roaming inside lily's brain since morning.. Today is her date with jk and how much she knows him.. She had an idea of where he would take him on a date...

Right now they both are sitting in the car and playing games on their phones having competition with each other..

Today lily decided to wear a light pink top and white skirt with light pink sneakers.. She puts her hair in a ponytail and goes with her usual light makeup and vanilla perfume...

Jk wore a light blue shirt and black ripped jeans with his black boots and rolex watch looking handsome as hell..

Soon their car stooped in front of the building... They both come out and hold each other's hands.. Jk rents the whole place for some hours so he can enjoy his time without any disturbance...

It was an arcade which made lily excited like a kid

It was an arcade which made lily excited like a kid.. She held jk's hand and started playing games like shooting, bike race, video games and claw machines..

Then lily saw a cute gift shop.. She again held JK's hand and took him inside the shop.. There were many cute and soft plushies.. She squealed cutely and started looking around.. She found a cute bunny plush and showed it to jk who followed her with a smile on his face...