A DAY WITH CHIM 🐣

AN POV

AN POV.

Start your day with a smile

Start your day with a smile.. And if your morning starts with a beautiful eye smile then it will make you more happy.. And that's how lily morning started because jimin himself comes in her and hobi's room to wake her up..

Lily takes a bath and wears purple pink mixed tops and black jeans with black high boots.. A light makeup and vanilla perfume is a must..

She goes near jm's room and knocks his room's door.. He opened his door and came out wearing black silk shirt and black jeans with black shoes.. He smiles sweetly at lily and takes her out of the house while holding her hand softly..

They both started walking on the streets because jimin said that the place where he is taking her is not too far from their dorm... So that's why they are walking wearing masks and hats while enjoying the warm weather..

Soon they reached the place.. Jimin puts his hand in front of her eyes and hides the view so she can't tell what this place is from outside.. He took her inside and removed his hand from her eyes..

Lily looks around and gasps in shock.. She turned towards jimin and hugged him tightly which jimin returned holding her tightly in his arms...

*CLICK*

They both broke the hug and lily looks around with a wide smile.. A waiter approached them and took them near the sitting area and left them there with cats... Yes it was a beautiful cute little cat cafe..