Phantom Menace; Mission to Naboo

Brielle's P.O.V:

I still remember that blessed day, like it was yesterday. When father, Master Kit Fisto, found me with Master Qui-Gon on Scarif. I'll never forget it, nor mom, my village, or Scarif.

Everyone doesn't mind when I call them my brothers and sisters, and aunts and uncle.

It's been 9 years. But then today was a big day. I was training with a small wooden carved staff, making it like I'm practicing on how to properly use a lightsaber and how to swing it.

Without accidently burning and slicing any body parts off, especially my head. I didn't get my Kyber crystal yet.

Until my comlink beeped, meaning someone's calling, I press the button answering who it is, "Yes?" I say, curious on who's calling me right now.

"Brielle, It's almost time." My father spoke, Till I realize what he means. "Oh, That's right. Today's the day I'm going on a mission with Uncle Qui-Gon and brother Obi-wan." I remembered, palming my forehead scolding myself for forgetting such an important mission.

Then I heard father chuckle, "And you're gonna miss them if you don't hurry." He teased, Though I know he's smiled over where ever he is.

I rolled my eyes playfully, "On my way, father." I smiled. "Nahdar and I will see you off there." He says, as I now end the call. Now on my way, running to the hangar of the ship me, Uncle Qui-gon, and brother Obi-wan, will go onboard.

Though I might still be late, and they'll leave before I could get there, Till once I was outside, I saw the ship, and don't see Uncle Qui-gon and Brother Obi-wan yet, so there's only small time left.

Till I noticed the training aquarium below, way down from where I am. That place was for training young Jedi that're of sea creature species, Like father and Brother Nahdar.

I've trained there too, Somehow able to breathe underwater like they can. Which is mysterious since I'm a Miraluka. Must be an extremely rare ability as a Force wielder, and as one of the two chosen ones, as father told me a year ago.

I smile, having an idea. And focus on the water, raising my hand using the force. I can only do small portions of water to lift right now, So I made a small floating path of water bubbles.

And go across it. Yes, I can walk on water as well. As I quickly run across, I have the water I was walking on return to the pooled aquarium, sanitized, 100% clean. And I made it across just in time.

I just saw Father, Uncle, and my brothers come out of the temple. "Father! Uncle Qui-gon! Brother Obi! Brother Nahd!" I called happily, waving to them as I run to them, saying my brothers' nicknames.

They noticed me coming, as Obi smiled and knelt down to my height, having me run into his arms, as we rise and laugh together.

I could feel father and the others are happy, It has been so long since we last saw each other when I was 5, Well my brothers and uncle, of course.