"What's wrong?" Kevin asked, coming up behind her in the reflected view. He touched her tummy, gently caressing the growing bump underneath her clothes. Kevin placed a few kisses on her neck and shoulders, two of the places where Fawn was the most sensitive; and ticklish.

She shook her head, "I don't know if it's fair to announce that we're having another baby on Ami's day."

Kevin frowned, his hands halting near her bellybutton, "we're announcing that today?"

Fawn sighed, more drawn out this time, "might as well be with this dress on. You can see the whole bump like this."

She stood in front of the mirror, sighing and shaking her head, while Kevin walked back into their closet. After a few minutes he emerged with another yellow dress in hand. This one was bigger, and the material was made so that it kind of 'ballooned' in a flattering way that hid more of Fawn's body.

"This one will hide it just fine," Kevin said before he handed her the dress.

"Thank you," Fawn replied with a smile, but she really wanted to ask him how he'd found the dress.

Not long after, she was changed, and Kevin waited for her so they could make their way down the steps together. He wore a dark blue dress shirt, the kind that was made of a softer denim material, and some dark jeans. He grinned when Fawn came out with the other yellow dress on.

"You look beautiful," Kevin said. He gave Fawn a kiss, and she smiled onto his lips.

"Thank you. The ring is a nice touch, too," she smirked, flashing the engagement rock on her finger.

******

"Hello, hello!" Fawn smiled when she greeted Liv, Nuru and Jessie at the door.

"Hi! Where's Ami?" Jessie asked Fawn, clearly more concerned with her cousin than her aunt.

Fawn pointed towards the backyard, and before she even had a chance to say where the birthday girl was, the twins were running towards the back door. Nuru waved as she did, which made Fawn laugh.

"It's like they're on six cups of red bull everyday," Liv sighed. She gave Fawn a hug, but the smile on her face didn't reach her eyes.

Liv's eyeliner was slightly smudged, which Fawn noticed as soon as she pulled away from her. Her eyes were also a little red, and her lip quivered when she sighed again.

"What's wrong?" Fawn asked her.

"Nothing, I just..." Liv shook her head, apparently unable to say much more.

Fawn frowned, "you are not okay. You look like you've been crying."

Liv cleared her throat, "seriously, it's nothing-"

"Okay, well, no one is gonna believe that. The least I can do is help you clean up a little," Fawn insisted.

Any fight Liv had left seemed to dissipate when she looked at Fawn. She shrugged, and Fawn took that as a yes. She pulled Liv upstairs and into her bathroom to re-apply her makeup.

When Fawn was with her cousin, there were usually several stories being traded between them. Liv and Fawn were some of the quieter women in their big family, but they were open with each other. Liv didn't usually keep things from Fawn. But, as Fawn did her little cousin's makeup, she couldn't help but feel the weight of silence in the room.

She didn't want to pry, but Fawn was concerned. Finally, as she applied some blush to Liv's cheeks, she asked her once again what was going on.

"You don't have to tell me everything," Fawn added, "just give me something. I'm worried."