Stiles | beach

I haven't really spent much time with stiles lately. He's my bestfriend and we have just been so caught up with the Scott and Peter stuff. We never have time for eachother anymore.

So last week, we had decided to plan a trip for the both of us. So I told him we should just do a road trip. Maybe to the beach, maybe to the woods, or maybe to nowhere.

He liked the idea. Today is Thursday. We are missing 1 day of school, but we really only have like 3 lessons, the rest are free periods. So are we really missing anything?

I had just finished packing. We are going for 3 days, so i shouldn't have to pack much. Here's my list.
•toothbrush
•underwear
•swimwear
•clothes
•snacks
•skincare
That's about it. We are sleeping in his car, so there isn't really room for much anyway.

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEEEEEEP*

Jesus. I jumped. "What the hell stiles? He couldn't text?" I say under my breath.

He keep on beeping as I'm running down the stairs. "See you Monday mum!" I yell as I leave. "I'm coming!" I say putting my shoes on.

As I get in the car, stiles has this realllly big smile.
"Your not funny. You scared the living shit out of me." He just laughs.
"So where to first?" He asks me and because the weather is nice.
"Beach?" He nods as he turns the car back on.

The beach is like a 30 minute drive from beacon hills. "Nice weather isn't it" I speak up over the faint music playing on the radio.
"Yeah actually it's pretty nice, good swimming weather." He replies smiling at me.

"I agree" I smile looking back to the map.

The scenery around us is so nice. People carrying surfboards. Dogs everywhere, people actually smiling, don't really see that back home. Everyone just looks so happy.

"Would you ever move here?" I look over to stiles.

"I mean maybe one day, it's really nice. But really I want to be a detective you know."
He looks at me then back to the road.

"Yeah I know"

We finally got to the beach. Everyone was in the sea. Although it wasn't really crowded. It was so nice and pretty and hot out. We both go to these public toilets to get into our swimwear. I'm wearing a white bikini. It really brings out my curves. I smile to myself, feeling pretty.

As I walk out, stiles is already waiting. He's just got plain black swim shorts on. "You look pretty" I saw to him as he does a spin.
"So do you madam." He says as I also do a spin.

We walk onto the beach. And before I know it, stiles is making this into a competition. "Last one into the water, has to pay for ice cream!" He starts running. For fuck sake.

"Waiiiit!!!" I start yelling as I run after him. The water is actually pretty warm. I start to slow down to feel it. Obviously stiles won.
"You owe me some vanilla icecream" he smirks.

I give him a sarcastic smile as I begin to splash him. And he splashes me back. We are both yelling and screaming. "Stiles okay!" I laugh "stiles stop!" I stop and so does he.

"The waters nice isn't it? It's very warm."

"Yeah it actually is" I reply.

We both start swimming further out. I stand up in the sea as the waves start too pick up. Stiles stands up as well. I smile at him, and he smiles back.

He walks closer to me. Fuck I'm nervous. He picks me up so I wrap my legs around his waist. We both just stare into eachothers eyes. "Your beautiful" he looks from my eyes to my lips.

I cup his face with my hands and attach my lips to his. His hands start in my hair then he brings them down to my lower back then onto my ass. I deepen the kiss as he slips his tongue in. I smile and so does he.

We both pull away. He then let's go of me so I fall into the water. I catch my breath as I come up from under the water. "stiles!" I yell as I begin to splash him.

Another splash fight, I giggle to myself.

729 words :))))