Chapter 9💙🖤

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Biu was still not in favour of this and he decided that he just won't say it without telling his friends anymore.

And then arrived the unfortunate night.
Biu was made dressed by Pam in a cute outfit with some makeup on and right from the start he felt like he is some man in a brothel getting ready to present himself to his customer.
It's was a suffocating feeling specially when he saw Peter and Pam were so excited for this . But it was not the case with Captain. Biu was feeling something really odd about all of this. He could see a lot of discomfort in Captain's body language and he was more sure about it when the other hugged him and told him to take care of himself.

However Biu still went for that dinner. It was a flashy night club and he was send to a private room. A women in her late 40's was sitting there who welcomed him with most pervert smiles he has ever seen. He was nervous to a level that can't be explained. He was nauseous. All he wanted was for this night to end as soon as possible. The only relief he had was that his friends Captain and Peter were waiting for him outside the club.

Build wakes with the sound of endless notifications on his phone. On opening his eyes he realises he is in a hotel room. His had a severe headache and was not able to immediately recall the events of last night. He takes his phone and they were all the messages of his families and well wishers from the industry. He was not getting the situation but then he opened one of the links sent by his friend and his world stopped at that point. The entire social media was filled with his pictures. Pictures of him going inside a not so decent club, him drinking and holding some pills in his hand. He was leaning over almost all over the lady in the picture whose face is blurred and then his photo entering this hotel with that unknown lady. He saw everything but could recall none. There were all sorts of malicious and judgmental comments. There were speculations of his endorsement getting cancelled. He called Pam but there was no response. He called his father.
"Dad, i don't know , what's...what's happening...i don't remember anything Dad ..I just can't reach anyone." He was in panic and crying as he just couldn't understand what was happening.

"Son , firstly calm down. Tell me where you are . We have been worried. You were out of reach." Biu checks his surroundings "Dad I am at Bird View Hotel please take me from here Dad".

"Don't worry son we are coming."

In about two hours Biu's family took him home. He was making calls here and there to understand what just happened with him.

He was trying to get hold of the situation when another shock came in.
Pam held a press conference where she announced that she is ending her contract with Build Puttha. And that she no longer associates with him.

"I hereby end my contract with the said actor. His conduct has been questionable for a long time and I am ashamed that an actor under me would go for shameful measures like this for achieving success. I am left with only two more artist Mr. Captain and Mr. Peter with me. I hope media will no longer bother us with any questions regarding Mr.Puttha"

Shock would have been such a small word for what Biu was feeling right now. He was devastated and was not at all into right state of mind.

He got many calls and emails informing him that his contract has been cancelled. His family was handling things on his behalf while he sat like a lifeless body . In just a matter of few hours some screenshots started circulating in the social media where Biu could be seen talking to Peter and Captain about how he wants this brand for himself and he is so much better than Bible and he will prove it to the lady .

The world seemed to collapse for Biu. He just didn't knew what to do. He was lost into nothing when he realised that the entire day has passed but Bible has not called him even once. He was scared .Has Bible already lost his trust in him He called Bible but it remained unanswered. Biu was feeling something really bad about this.