"Excuse me what is your problem. I've done sins that doesn't mean every girl will do that and don't you have any heart she is just a 5 months old baby. Who are you to even decide to keep her or not. I was quiet doesn't mean that I'll always be. Don't blame Amna for anything and don't you know that girls are Allah's precious gift. If you have this problem with girls then who are you? A Nobel man. Don't forget you are the same. She will never be like me, she will be the blessing and gift for her family. Don't ever say a word about her, I kept quiet but I'll never let her." She was so angry. Everyone was so shocked because she never talked to anyone in this tone and they never saw her getting this angry.

"See, I told you Noor keep her in her limits don't give her freedom but you never listened, now see she is here being a burden on you. No doubt he gave her divorce seeing the tongue she have."

"First of all stop blaming maama for everything, and for your kind information it was me who took the divorce and I'm married. I'm not a burden. From starting you are blaming me and telling me I'm a burden and weak. Only because of women like you we really think we are burden and weak and what have I ever done to you. I never liked cooking but I practiced it so that you will not taunt maama. I started doing all the girly thing to just listen a good praise from you. But you are still same you still blame me for being a girl. I loved doing karate and self defence but you make me leave it, do you know how much I regretted it. What do you always tell, make food or do this or that so that you can do it in your in law's house. You know what, there are maids to do that work in my house. My in laws never tell me to do any house hold work, they never taunt me like you. You can never understand me. You always had problem when maama come to your house so, why are you even coming in your daughter's house, don't you feel ashamed to eat your son in law's food." She was so angry at this point. It was the lava which was building her from 25 years of her life.

"Fatima." Noor said glaring her.

"You are just an old thinking and narrow minded woman and don't even think about taunting bhabhi or Amna. I kept quiet that doesn't mean everyone will and don't you dare tell my niece she is a disgrace and mistake."

"Fatima." Noor said again.

Fatima got up taking Amna in her arms and stormed out of the room. She drank some water and sat on the couch breathing heavily. She turned Amna to face her and kissed her gently. Fatima smiled looking at her as if she took all her worries. She gave light kisses all over her face making Amna to giggle. She smiled widely looking at her smiling face.

With that Bilal came and sat beside Fatima. She was just playing with Amna and tickling her. They were just silent without saying a word. Fatima's full concentration was on Amna and Bilal was looking at them both.

"Fatima are you fine?"

"Yes."

"I never saw you this angry before."

"I know I overreacted but I'm not regretting any word I said to her."

"You never stood for yourself, you never even say more than two words infront of her then what changed."

"I know I never stood for myself, I would never have done it today but she came for Amna and I just couldn't tolerate it."

"Amna is really very lucky to have this protective and supporting aunt."

Fatima just smiled, she never once looked at Bilal her focus was still on Amna. She gently layed her on her stomach and was patting her back gently. Within minutes she slept on Fatima.

"Bhai I know you are really good father and husband but please stand for bhabhi no matter what. I know you will but still, she left everything and came here for you then you should also make her feel special and protected. Without listening I know how many times she might have suffered because of grandma. I know she might have taunt her for not giving birth to a boy. Bhai she needs you in every step of her life. Only you can give her confidence and make her feel she is safe and protected." She said looking at him.