"What is it?" Hasan asked again.

"Dr Hasan it's about the patient and it's confidential."

"Okay, hubby I'm leaving anyways I've a patient to see." Fatima said kissing Hasan's cheek. He chuckled at her seeing her getting possessive and a little jealous.

"Okay baby, tell aunty we will be there at 8." Hasan said with a wink looking at her. She chuckled and went from there after glaring at sadaf. She went down and was attending the patients.

"Hey sweetheart. What happen why are you looking angry?" Safa asked keeping her hand on fatima's shoulder.

"I'm not angry just thinking about something."

"C'mon now don't think much, I'll buy you a coffee." She said with a smirk making Fatima giggle. They went to canteen and ordered their coffee.

"Fatima, can I ask you something?"

"Yeah sure." She said taking a sip.

"Does Hasan beat you." She asked bluntly making Fatima choke on her coffee. She laughed looking at safa.

"Hurting or beating is a whole different thing he never raised his voice on me. Why do you ask this." She said with a smile.

"That's really great." She replied and took a deep breath and said.
"I know I'm investigating but the scars on your body are abused one."

"How do you know about my scars."

"Well, when you were hurt Ayeza told the detail, she also thought it was Hasan. If there is something like that then you share with me no need to endure it."

"It's really nothing like that. Hasan is not like that, I know he acts cold infront of everyone but he respects women. He can never lay a finger on any women no matter if it's his sister, wife, mother or any random women."

"Sweetheart I know Hasan and I even know how much he loves you but sometimes what we see it's not the whole truth so I just wanted to make sure you were safe."

"It was my ex husband." Fatima said in a low voice making safa's eyes widened.

"I'm really sorry Fatima. I shouldn't..."

"It's okay now everything is fine. Hasan is with me and I'm really very happy. Thank you for asking though." She said politely with a smile.

"Don't worry I'll not tell this to anyone. You are really so strong Fatima. I'll always be there for you if you need anything."

"Thank you so much it really means a lot and know that I'm also there for you." She said drinking her coffee.

They talked about random things and safa went as she got a patient. Fatima messaged Hasan.

"Hasan are you fine?"

After a minute she recived a message.

"Yes sweetheart what happened? Something bothering you? Are you okay? Do you want me to come."

"Relax hubby relax I'm absolutely fine just missing you."

"And why is that?" Hasan asked from behind. She looked back with a smile.

"You are here." She said with a grin.

"You asked for me and I'm here. What happened baby?" He asked sitting beside her. Fatima leaned on his chest holding his hand.

"Baby?" He asked caressing her back.

"I remembered him." She said in a barely audible voice, Hasan tightened the grip around her.