"I think I'm going to get a new sneakers  when the next allowance comes out..." Hanni remembered you said as she secretly took a glance at your shoes last night, looking worn out after being used for years.

At the thought of that, she glanced down at the navy blue hoodie that she's wearing, the hoodie that you bought for her before she came up with something in her head. After giving it a few thoughts, she had decided.

As soon as they're finished, Hanni took a walk at the adjacent shops until she stopped by a shop selling sneakers.

She entered immediately as her eyes were scanning a few displayed sneakers by the wall. Her eyes immediately landed on a black sneaker designed with white stripes that's simple yet striking in her eyes.

"What was the size again..." She closed her eyes a she exercised her memories for a moment before she remembered. "Excuse me, can I get this one in size 11." She brought the shoe to the front counter.

It took a while before the staff got the size she wanted. Satisfied with it, Hanni purchased the sneakers and exited the shop. She walked over another few shops before she found Yongbok and Minji who came out from the bubble tea stall.

"Wow, new shoes?" Minji asked as Hanni just nodded with an innocent smile. "Right, these are for you and Yongjae. At least we can get him his favorite bubble tea." Yongbok handed her two cups of freshly made bubble tea.

"Thanks, I got to get to Uni now though." Hanni glanced at her watch as the three hurriedly back to the car and Yongbok drove her to the University.

"Thanks you two, don't drive too fast alright?" Hanni patted Yongbok's shoulder from behind as she got off the car and the two made their way. She wanted to find you but her class starts in a few minutes so she got to her class first.

As the class proceeded midway, Hanni received a text from you saying that you'll be waiting for her at the parking lot as usual and she replied saying that she won't be too long.

"See you tomorrow Hanni." Haerin bid her goodbye. "You look like in a hurry, something happened?" Hanni asked as she noticed Haerin seemed a bit rushing today than usual.

"Oh, nothing happened, it's just..." She bit her lower lip, cheeks blushed slightly before she leaned closer to Hanni's face. "Me and Yongbok are getting coffees after this." Haerin whispered shyly as the teasing smiled appeared on Hanni's face.

"Alright, go or you'll be late. See you tomorrow Haerin." Hanni patted Haerin back as she just smiled at her before waving as she left the lecture classroom. Hanni exited the room with the sneakers in one hand and their drinks on the other.

She found her way to your car, placed her bag at the back seat while sneaking the sneaker's box in before getting in the passenger's seat. "Whatsupp~" Her usual greeting echoed in the car.

"Here, Yongbok got these for you and me." Hanni handed you a cup of your favorite bubble tea. "The ice's probably melted already." She said as she's shaking the cup lightly. "That's alright." You shook the cup, mixing the pearls and the tea to perfection before sticking a straw in and instantly took a few sips.

"My driving's test's next week. Is it going to be hard? I'm nervous." Hanni told you with a light pout. "It's basically the same as your usual class, just a different person will be sitting next to you." You calmed her down as she nodded.

Settled with everything, you drove out of the parking lot and driving past buildings until you've arrived by Hanni's house after the usual traffic. "Haerin told me that she's getting coffees with Yongbok this afternoon."

"Wow... who would've thought about that..." You said, obviously stars trucked but at the same time, felt happy for your friends. "I know right. But I am pleased for them and hopefully they found something within each other." She said as she took her seat belt off.