Chapter 5 - Party After Incident

Beginne am Anfang

Patchouli:"Good explanation. However, we need to leave him like this for a while right now. We need to see the progress can go worse or not." she said.

Remilia:"Indeed." she accepted.

Gaster:"Okay..." he accepted as well.

As three of them look at Sans, four Flandre gathering around him, side by side.

Gaster:"What?"

Patchouli:"-_-"

Remilia:"Flan!" She shout to her sister name.

She doesn't give a reaction or word to her and looking Sans. Sans look scared since four Flandre look to him with fully opened empty eyes.

Sans:"Someone...help me please? She start to scaring me." he begging for help.

-Timeskip-

Sans:"Party in shrine? This girl shrine that come with us?" he asked.

Remilia:"No, but in different shrine." she said.

Sakuya:"This parties happens after the incidents. It's like a routine with incidents." she explained.

Koakuma:"Plan the incident, start the incident, others try to stop the incident and after stopping the incident, make a party." she said.

Sans:"Is there will be an ketchup?" he asked.

Koakuma:"Ketchup?" she said with questioning face.

Patchouli:"No, but depends. Maybe with a luck, you can have it." she said.

Sans:"Then i'm not coming. I'm a backbone for luck...actually, almost everything i can sa-"

Gaster:"Of course, we will come to party." Gaster said with cutting Sans talk.

Sans:"G..." he said.

Gaster:"Sans...I know, you don't like being in some places, even it is matters. But at least just come for this once." he said.

Sans:"...Fine...I guess, i still have some energy to, come to the party." he said.

As Sans agreed with coming, almost all of the Scarlet Devil Mansion people going to party. Meiling stayed for keep the mansion and Flandre save. Flandre wanted to sleep, so she doesn't come. At the road...

Sans?:'You can't escape from us forever. We are your sins... We are your nightmares, we are your deeply REG-'

Sans:'Yea, yea, leave me alone. I already done some bad thing to maid over there while i sleeping.' Sans said with cutting his own nightmares words.

Then Sans come to his conscious and they were in the shrine. However, he was already tired enough.

Sans:"Phew...that was...Tiring..." he said.

Sakuya:"You really need to better in your stamina." she said.

Sans:"Yeah, i know..." he exclaimed.

Before enter sans was about to hide his appearance with his hoodie, but Gaster stop him.

Gaster:"Sans..." he said.

Sans:"...fine..." he said as well.

As the Scarlet Devil open the shrine door, a lot of people able to seen. Humans, faires, youkais and onis.

???:"Ayayaya! Looks, who's here? The Scarlet Devil cast. You decide to join in as well?"

Sans:"Who's this? She looks kinda energic one." he whispers to koakuma.

Koakuma:"Her name is Aya. She's a tengu, living in youkai mountain. She's technically taking photos and making them as newspaper. But the thing is, most of them wrongly made it." she whispers back to Sans.